My Story

"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Rage2 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Yup one button multiple action is insta ban. People in the past used to tinker with their trade macro to do some extra stuff and also were banned for it.

Oh yeah found that out the hard way. But just like in the other reply, the main reason I just feel puzzled is there was no warning or anything where i could fix what i was doing wrong. Then ofcourse my personal feelings are hurt in the lost of money thats being burned

They may also be prep'ing for all the salty people losing the LMB for instant skills that plan to use a macro to replace that function full well knowing that's not allowed.

Perhaps they intend to provide no leniency because of the onslaught of cheating that is to come.

well ppl a smart. so they will find a way around that :)
They're not going to give second chances after just a few days. That would open up a giant can of worms for them; imagine if word got out that they are showing such leniency.

Try contacting them after 6 months. You'll have a far better chance of being heard.
"
anti4z500 wrote:

well ppl a smart. so they will find a way around that :)

The funny thing is that the AHK being passed around 100% breaks the TOS with left click and another key at the same time, when there is a very simple way through AHK to do it that does not break the TOS. The numlock trick works too and I think is above board.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 26, 2024, 1:14:07 PM
"
WaywornExile wrote:
They're not going to give second chances after just a few days. That would open up a giant can of worms for them; imagine if word got out that they are showing such leniency.

Try contacting them after 6 months. You'll have a far better chance of being heard.

Oh yeah that can of worms would be massive, totally get that. It's been roughly 3 months in real time. I have no where near the time played on this account vs my main one, obviously. But I was still getting the same automated response from 3 months ago, which thats throwing me off. And after all those hours on the main account this it literally a first time offence
I had a clever reply about forgiveness being a virtue and Mr. Wilson but it got deleted. Lol. Hopefully you get the account back bud as time has passed and it seems you have reflected on the error.

But yea... The policing here is cringe sometimes.
"
moerutora wrote:
I had a clever reply about forgiveness being a virtue and Mr. Wilson but it got deleted. Lol. Hopefully you get the account back bud as time has passed and it seems you have reflected on the error.

But yea... The policing here is cringe sometimes.

its few days before launch. so mods a bit Triger happy as always. so that ppl dont be to negative or in my case obnoxious in mods minds.

( hi mods )
I believe u regret it.

I also think GGG have a hard time showing mercy nowadays. They are the most receptive out there, interact a lot with the community while other devs don't give any flying focks and "we, the pipol" go mad and rude for no reason a lot of the times. The punishment they get for being receptive is kinda insane, just read some heated reddit topics or YT comments...

Also, you kinda miss the "gift ethic". Like bro, u mentioned few times that u bought that 500$ pack. Ok, it's a big deal, for you and for them. But no one owes anything to anyone unless someone takes an engagement. If u plan to mention that on every single occasion then just don't buy anything at all. U were happy in the moment and felt the need to appreciate someone's work and it feels like an insult to them when u mention that in a moment of disagreement. Anyone will have a hard time recognizing you as a sincere person if u do that.

I don't mind u getting your account back (if u used that macro just for trades), but that means that they have to review probably few other hundreds cases (some of this cases were ugly probably: insults, rude etc.) and they don't want to, they don't have time and it's not their fault. Their rules weren't a secret, I dunno what to tell you more.
nevermind
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 26, 2024, 6:31:27 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this newer account was made at the start of affliction league...why did you make it when your other account was not yet banned? that its kinda suspicious. ppl usually make a second account like this when they want to do shady stuff but dont want to do it on the main account. i guess it didnt work this time

i love this comment . shows how great poe community is :)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
this newer account was made at the start of affliction league...why did you make it when your other account was not yet banned? that its kinda suspicious. ppl usually make a second account like this when they want to do shady stuff but dont want to do it on the main account. i guess it didnt work this time

i love this comment . shows how great poe community is :)

ok you tell me why make a second account after league start? if there is a legit reason then i would like to hear it. anyway he was banned so clearly he did something wrong
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 26, 2024, 5:58:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info