Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

420 blaze it
Torrent when?
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Will it go core?
Added a new Energy Shield Mastery, "50% of your Energy Shield is added to your Stun Threshold", which replaces "Stun Threshold is based on 60% of your Energy Shield instead of Life".

funny how one change can turn my hype for the new league instantly to zero ...

why was it necessary to completely destroy Bloodnotch and Immutable force combo? Something that required heavy investment to even make work in the first place ...

i could undestand a slight change, tuneup, not making something that wasnt problematic in the first place totally useless ...
waiting for torrent room
GGG be like "Oh, so you were having fun with XYZ? We'll see about that. *Nerfs XYZ into the ground, but inexplicably still leaves most bow builds and the most OP boots in the game largely alone*

So we're back to the boring tiny meta.
in my case im back to not playing at all, builds i use were only fun to play with that combo because i got fed up with Eaters shotgun hitsquads vaporizing my characters that otherwise were not having any issues surviving EXCEPT when showered by dozens of rapidfire hits within half a second of those things popping out of nowhere ...

other builds that didnt need that were killed one after another by nerfs in previous leagues

so i even if i did try this league i would again hit that lvl 93-ish wall where i would die too often to make progress to something i could handle just fine in several previous leagues thanks to the Bloodnotch combo ...

nah not worth my time and effort especially when there are other options on the market these days.

POG :)
pog!
"
Krakadoom wrote:
GGG be like "Oh, so you were having fun with XYZ? We'll see about that. *Nerfs XYZ into the ground, but inexplicably still leaves most bow builds and the most OP boots in the game largely alone*

So we're back to the boring tiny meta.

Ralakesh's got nerfed fairly hard, the 30% movespeed being removed will make builds that can't afford permanent uptime of quicksilver flask feel very slow compared to what it was.
Bow builds aren't in some exceedingly good spot, they're good, but they are only good with massive investment. Also TS got nerfed HARD.
We'll see how meta shifts this league, I suspect bow builds are going to only take off quite late in league, unless of course the corpse crafts are insane enough to allow some mirror tier bows to be made within a day or two.
I'm more inclined to think we'll see massive increase to minion builds, most likely, spectre builds using wraithlord, the possible new spectres and their sheer number will probably shift things around a fair bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info