Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Blighted, and Blight Ravaged Maps are now grouped by Tiers instead of basetype

Now this is the case, can we please be able to use orbs of horizons to change blighted and blight ravaged maps base types? I don't mind if they're still limited based on the tier of maps available, but being stuck with a bad base is annoying.
LOGIN DUDE
Due to the excessive nerfs i think Affliction may be my last league, i guess i will see how it pans out
"
To provide more flexibility in what content you want to run in the Endgame, we've added the ability to have multiple Atlas Tree sets, which can be swapped between Maps at your leisure. You can unlock up to two extra sets (for a total of three) by progressing through the Endgame and completing core content.

What are these places that we can get the set pages?
"
Gardan1 wrote:
Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. FFS

GGG removes everything is confortable for the user.

They don't really care about how much a player has to broke his fingers on his game. The only important thing for GGG is "you must suffer" if you play to our game. FFS for real !

Pffff awful.
"
JoeGoldie wrote:
"
Gardan1 wrote:
Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. FFS

GGG removes everything is confortable for the user.

They don't really care about how much a player has to broke his fingers on his game. The only important thing for GGG is "you must suffer" if you play to our game. FFS for real !

Pffff awful.

"GGG: Scrolls of Wisdom can now be used on items that are Corrupted. As a result of this, most items that previously dropped identified now drop unidentified."

YEP, they always do that.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Please make minion offerings “automatable” with the new gem, it would be absurd if they couldn’t be automated.
I guess the positives of only playing HP is I don't always get something changed
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Nice Lets Goooo

Why Did you Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaf
Would be reallllllyyyy funny if they start nerfing aspects of Archmage or DD before the patch even comes out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info