Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

Freaking amazing Glad rework!!

Time to login boys... /s
So excited, very good changes. March 29th can't come soon enough. <3
Last edited by Zenling on Mar 22, 2024, 5:04:10 AM
"
Zurku351 wrote:
Guys- you need to start balancing this game. Truly. Players are too op! I know that Chris is gone but you should still make sure that people don't get op, change up the meta, do something.
Qol changes are not enough.

How can you tell hes gone? is the game improving?

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I thought we were getting vaal split arrow
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
Not a single controller-specific bug fix yet? It's insane to me how you can ignore your controller players' issues for this long while pumping out content and balance changes like they are somehow more important than fixing super frustrating bugs that can be reliably reproduced every time.

Those of us on console don't matter at all, I'm afraid. Never have. Bugs that were introduced even before the league launched (the pre-league patch, it seemed), are still unfixed, at least according to patch notes.

Some pretty damn heavy nerfs in there, like to essences and mana reduction, but I'm sure people will find new ways to break the game as always, and new ways to make money. Sad to see Wandering Path go, but it had to be done I guess since some of the smaller passives were boosted.

Suppose some people will still use it, but kinda RIP to Ralakesh Impatience. 0% movespeed sure is rough after having 30%.

But hey, at least they fixed melee now.

Oh wait :D
I just like how they were like HEHE CROSSPLAY IS COMING GUISE JUST WAITtm then nothing, but I don't like that.
Are we getting 2% maximum health tattoos?
A lot of interesting changes.
Atlas is very promising.
I am not shure how exactly mana staking is affected now, hope Utube guru can anser my questions.
Although LMB RIP...
caramba!
"
Byteless wrote:
will there any QoL to "unveil" all veiled scarabs we get from that conversion? or is it 1 by 1?? gonna be fun to flip like thousands of scarabs in standard xD

and yes, people play standard from time to time...

This.

"Added a new currency item, Veiled Scarab, which reveals a random Scarab when clicked."
"Existing Awakened Sextants, Elevated Sextants, Charged Compasses, and all Scarabs will be converted to Veiled Scarabs upon logging in after the launch of 3.24.0"

If one click is enough (doubt, expecting 3 per) then this means that in my case I will have to click like 6k times just to get back to where I was before patch. More amassed Standard players are going to be looking at 50k+ clicks easy.
Removing Vorici without any alternative is sad. How to paint high stat requirement 6-link in different colors? Buy 5k chromatics for 8 div? Or with harvest craft for 10 div?

Such common task and such high investments :(
Last edited by felix0808 on Mar 22, 2024, 6:10:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info