anyone have less than 5 keybinds on their mouse?

Less than 5? You bet.
LMB for walking, RMB for main skill, MMB for secondary skill.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
A, S, D, F, G for skills,
Ctrl-whatever for aura's,
QWERT for flasks

No need to bind any mousebuttons for me.
Got all my skills bound to mouse (except nonvaal auras). Roccat Nyth <3
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Aynix wrote:
Its not about "I cant bind it to LMB". Its about "I cant bind it to button I already use for movement so I dont need to think about using it"

That's "your opinion", and a straw man. You are far to experience and post to far often claiming to know so much about the game on these forums to act as if you don't know of the many builds that use this button because it's needed.
"
baboen wrote:
A, S, D, F, G for skills,
Ctrl-whatever for aura's,
QWERT for flasks

No need to bind any mousebuttons for me.

Most people who bind to the mouse like I do, do so because we don't like pushing Ctrl+ anything. I was in a motorcycle accident years ago and it limits range of motion, while I don't expect companies to cater, this is a situation where it's being made more difficult physically when there is no need to.

Even before my accident I did not like using the shift key in WoW. I did everything I could not to use it. It's why I originally bought the Razer Naga I think it was. There is not a good reason here though as to make people use the Ctrl key.

I am not saying this of you, but there are many people that think "I do it this way, and so everyone else should be OK with playing that way". In this case peoples gaming is being actively made worse and marketed as some kind of QoL change. Then we have the honest people that correctly label it as a nerf and then others who try and claim it is in fact a QoL change because 1 person in 1000 can find a use for this.
my mouse has 3 buttons...does this make me a boomer?
I have a five button mouse, I have not used the 2 side buttons ever.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
wow, I expected a lot more mouse buttons in use.

well I guess I was wrong!.

just got used to using 5-6 mouse buttons years ago and brought
it into poe without thinking twice. made sense to me.
It feels more satisfying to press keys on a mechanical keyboard anyways over any cheap additional key on the mouse.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I have been using a mmo mouse for years but never really developed the dexterity to actually use more than the first row of side buttons, so I rarely attempt to assign them to anything useful in poe. Sometimes I might assign a movement skill to one or a support skill that I can not fit on standard control buttons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info