3.23.2 Visual Bug Flashing square

Bumping for visibility. Also have yellow square of doom.

GPU drivers updated --> and cleared shader cache in %appdata

still getting yellow square flickering.
Hi,

Similar issue with flashing boxes of doom since 3.23.2
Occurs at random intervals in any area with enemies, never in hideout.

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor 4.70 GHz
Radeon RX 7900 XTX
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
Also having this since 3.23.2, but on PS5, and the flashing boxes are extremely fast and never a predictable colour.

Its definitely a GGG-side issue

Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
I also hope you dont just solve the problem with the flashing bangs but also the insane drop of fps the moment you get to see a pack of monsters like Expedition. Never had any issues but since last update it feels like a super unoptimized game.
i'm having the same issue Directx12 intel i7-7700k, nvidia geforce 2060 6gb
I have the same issue, although it doesn't happen very often but it's quite distracting.

Core i5-9600k, RTX 3060Ti 8Gb, PoE on Vulkan and DX12 (happens on both).
I am having the exact same issue and is really annoying as it covers a quarter of the screen and definitely breaks the immersion in the game. It definitely appears to be some sort of shader or graphics bug. Is also the same on all 3 renderers although seems to be worse for me on DX11 & Vulcan. DX12 is a little better

Geforce RTX 3070
AMD 7 7700x
Same issue here last night (first run since patch), happened more on Vulkan but also appears on DX11, didn't try DX12. Hoping not for league start.

Tested on an i7-13700F, 16GB RAM, GeForce RTX 4070 driver 536.48, Win11 23H2 22631.3296.
Last edited by Genstein on Mar 27, 2024, 3:38:26 PM
I have never really had any issues before however I am also having this exact same issue though not quite as bad as the original posted video.

Tested just about every combination of graphic settings as well as removing all mtx and the issue is still occurring.

Win 11, AMD 5950X, 64GB RAM, RTX3090.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info