Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Wow, hi Mark Roberts
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
This is a bad change unless you allow it to be optional. Many builds rely on not having certain Pantheon nodes unlocked.
Finally! Pog
If someone wants to reroll to a build that self curses temporal chains and uses reduced reflected damage pantheon, the reduced effect of curses will hurt that build and they can't get rid of it.

If you can make a way to remove them in 3.25 that would be great.

I don't expect this change to happen before 3.24

Also the overall quality of life is better for more players even if you can't implement this suggestion until 3.25

****Edit: I just saw others suggested same idea. I changed wording.
Last edited by killodoggy on Mar 10, 2024, 9:11:46 PM
Nice, here we go bois!
"
blvcksvn wrote:
Please allow powers to be toggle-able, this bricks self-chill.

+1

as someone who never knew about such interactions, i would say its a very big deal.

it doesnt effect me but i would still want players to not have their builds bricked coz of it.

that said i look forward to such a change as i dont need to keep reunlocking pantheon powers for every single character.

[Removed by Support]
"you can now use an Orb of scouring on a specific pantheon power, removing all of it's upgrades, this is effective for the character that applys the scouring orb only" - Fixed
Awesome!
Started playing PoE in Ultimatum. Started playing seriously in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
Pretty scary to be honest. I am gonna be way more worried about upgrading pantheons now as if i ever upgrade a pantheon i potentially brick myself from ever playing a certain build in the league (like self-chill or self-curse)
AMAZING!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info