Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Prediction: Number of players that come back to poe for the QoL in Necro league will far far outwiegh the easy button removal naysayers.

The number of players will probably be more or less the same.

But the sales of the supporter packs might see a drop after such a change. I already read in this post that a lot of players will vote with their wallets :)

Yep, definitely not buying any more supporter packs until this blatant nerf is reversed.
Great changes ! LMB not that bad, kinda whatever. But the complaining part of the community, even small, is always the loudest/most reactive one. Im convinced most of the playerbase will not bat an eye.
People whining about LMB removal... the same people that keep playing Deadeye Tornado Shot every single league for the 3rd year in a row now.

Get your priorities straight, you should advocate for better game balance before whining about a merely inconsequential button removal for instant skills. Sigh.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
People whining about LMB removal... the same people that keep playing Deadeye Tornado Shot every single league for the 3rd year in a row now.

Get your priorities straight, you should advocate for better game balance before whining about a merely inconsequential button removal for instant skills. Sigh.

Except nerfing LMB will nerf all the builds that arent TS Deadeyes... like miners, mana stackers, melee, builds that use war cries, etc.
These QoL changes bring tears to my eyes.
Time to Login - Gief new patch!
"
"

Except nerfing LMB will nerf all the builds that aren't TS Deadeyes... like miners, mana stackers, melee, builds that use war cries, etc.

Exactly ; the power creep within the game is already way too high, everything should be nerfed hard in order for some semblance of challenge to return. Not just LMB, but a lot more.
All you people just want the path of least resistance.

The game's best moments were Delirium pre-nerf at release, and Archnemesis pre-nerf at release ; sadly the whiners and their pitchforks always manage to make GGG dumb down the game. A shame really
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
This change is awful for various reasons.

For one, they now made it so you have to use a map device slot for a scarab that only provides 1 bonus. Whereas the sextants allowed you to add 4 different bonuses to a map without using a single map device slot.

Second, a complete clutter adder is what you get with the scarabs giving the mods of sextants instead.

Third, none of their "counter-balance" on the tree makes up even close to the power you lose when being able to modify the maps with your sextants.

Keeping track, Heist gems removed and replaced with niche non-useful trans gems, sextants removed, Harvest crafting removed. Enchanting from labyrinth removed. Enchanting jewels from Harvest removed. Frogs/rats and tempests from being able to use prophesies removed. Divination card using to get good items removed. Little to no previous leagues being re-added. Nerfs central as usual. Even Standard is not fun anymore and you would think that would be impossible to mess up.

No one likes fun-police devs. The game is centered against overbearing masochistic devs that think over-balance is what makes the game fun. Just no.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 21, 2024, 4:50:39 PM
goodbye bone armor
"

Exactly ; the power creep within the game is already way too high, everything should be nerfed hard in order for some semblance of challenge to return. Not just LMB, but a lot more.
All you people just want the path of least resistance.

I'm by no means against the "tough-guy-act", but I've decided to cut the unnecessarily inflammatory parts to keep things civil...

The LMB-bind removal, should it occur, has nothing to do with power creep, or the removal thereof.

I can still bind any insta-skill to some other key, and hold that down until kingdom come (or num-lock-trick my way out of the mess) - that is, if I refused to use any of the new supports. So the power is still, in some other fashion, existent. The problem is that it would just be less convenient than it previously was - which, to the surprise of hopefully nobody, actually isn't an increase in "quality of life".

I'm all for the new gems, I think they're amazing, even if potentially in need of readjustments in the future. I'm against inconveniencing players for no readily apparent reason whilst selling it as a quality of life feature. It's disingenuous. Plain and simple.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Any players that are still complaining after that great live and all the great changes and league reveal should LOGOUT, and stay logged out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info