Will There be a Purchase Price for PoE 2?

It just dawned on me that maybe GGG is going to charge for PoE2. It would explain why it is important for PoE1 to continue to be available after PoE2 release. I actually think that it is a good idea.

What do others think? Will GGG charge for PoE2? If so, do you think it is a good idea?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2024, 1:07:19 PM
i asked this same question last year...apparently its confirmed to be free

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3407309
? Why the fuck would they charge you

tf lol where do some of you hear this stuff?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 10, 2024, 5:53:41 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
It just dawned on me that maybe GGG is going to charge for PoE2. It would explain why it is important for PoE1 to continue to be available after PoE2 release. I actually think that it is a good idea.

What do others think? Will GGG charge for PoE2? If so, do you think it is a good idea?

To answer this profound question I have prepared an experience that will guide you through the process of acquiring the information you seek. Please see here
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Yeah anywhere between 40-60$ same as PoE 1.
There was another thread where we were discussing the bump button. It has been 24 hours since the last post and I just verified that the bump button is now available to me on this thread.

edit (3/14 at 10:22 AM PST vs. last post in thread at on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button available (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (3/17 at 5:50 PM PST vs last post in thread at on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button available (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (3/19 at 11:23 AM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button available (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (3/20 at 12:40 PM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button still available after one week (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (3/24 at 10:22 AM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button still available after 11 days (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (3/28 at 5:24 PM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button still available after 15 days (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (4/6 at 12:37 PM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button still available after 24 days (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)

edit (4/13 at 11:34 PM PST vs. last post in thread on Mar 13, 2024, 10:07:19 AM): Bump button still available after 1 month (Note that this edit doesn't bump the thread.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Apr 14, 2024, 2:34:53 PM
OFC it will not be free , it will cost you your time , soul , friends , Girlfriends , job , social status .

And then once you are addicted the shop will drain your money .

only your skeleton will remain unless something can be made out of that .
"
damir21 wrote:
OFC it will not be free , it will cost you your time , soul , friends , Girlfriends , job , social status .

only your skeleton will remain unless something can be made out of that

This is true I am the skeleton I saw it
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
damir21 wrote:

only your skeleton will remain unless something can be made out of that .

That explains it!!

(P.S. Thank you much for the LOL, I very much appreciate it!)
We will all become That Which Was Taken :D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info