Love for GGG - Opened My Account After 11 Years!

There is no other game or other tech service I've used that would go to the trouble of verifying an old account that hasn't been used in over a decade, and for which there is no linked recovery email. A few questions to verify my ownership of the account, and they helped me out. GGG has the nicest dev team and the best-run support there is.

I look forward to getting back into the game. Any old-schoolers from the the Closed Beta (or even other Alpha testers) know what it's all about.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2024, 11:43:24 AM
Good to see that you managed to get into your old account.

Oh boy, a lot has changed since you last played :)

Welcome back :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
welcome back!
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
The fact that you are a former forum and in game chat moderator from the early beta days with personal interaction with the OG GGG staff probably didn't hurt.

They will also still change your user name by request, as long as the desired replacement doesn't breach the usual codes of conduct. They will even change your user name if it does, usually with even more alacrity and enthusiasm.

Good luck reintegrating with PoE 2024. Got your work cut out for you. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Welcome back, Exile!
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Welcome back!

To say it's a different game name probably do justice to how different a game it is. Good luck exile!
"
WhiteBoy wrote:
There is no other game or other tech service I've used that would go to the trouble of verifying an old account that hasn't been used in over a decade, and for which there is no linked recovery email. A few questions to verify my ownership of the account, and they helped me out. GGG has the nicest dev team and the best-run support there is.

I look forward to getting back into the game. Any old-schoolers from the the Closed Beta (or even other Alpha testers) know what it's all about.

Welcome Back. CB player here as well.
If i where in your shoes i would try to re-experience the game blind and only opening wikis if needed. This way to learn new mechanics/content is more natural imo.

From your old post you seem to know how this game works so i guess you will get in fast when knocking some rust off.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 9, 2024, 7:10:49 AM
Thanks, all.

I'm excited to get back into the game, changes and all. First thing is to explore the newest skill tree...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Welcome back. It's cool to see OG people around from CB. I can only imagine what it was like back then!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"

Good luck reintegrating with PoE 2024. Got your work cut out for you. :)

I can't imagine trying to play PoE after that long.

Good luck, OP, and grats.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info