why no info on new league?

its supposed to start in 3 weeks and we dont even have a name yet...let me guess...its getting delayed until the end of april?
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2024, 11:18:21 PM
We have D4 Gauntlet. Who needs new league
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Mar 8, 2024, 9:36:52 AM
i just want them to communicate with us. it would literally take them 5 minutes to type up an update post
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i just want them to communicate with us. it would literally take them 5 minutes to type up an update post

+1
3.23 was the last league.

Hope you enjoyed it
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
let me guess...its getting delayed until the end of april?

potentially, yes. But is it surprising at this point?
We all know that 99% of the worker resources go towards PoE2 to get a beta up and running. It won't be the last 4 or maybe 4 1/2 month league for PoE1 hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
They've already announced that the next league is due in late march, and GGG has a track record of revealing the expansion starting from 2 weeks prior to launch, and then fully revealing it over a week to 10 days. This means that we can expect the announcement around the 14th-16th or march, and then have it fully revealed a week to 10 days later.
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
They've already announced that the next league is due in late march, and GGG has a track record of revealing the expansion starting from 2 weeks prior to launch, and then fully revealing it over a week to 10 days. This means that we can expect the announcement around the 14th-16th or march, and then have it fully revealed a week to 10 days later.

Did you not see this?:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3495327
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

i'm glad its not getting delayed
are those abyss bosses? kneeling before catarina and Lycia?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info