New League 22th or 29th of March (?)

22th ?

Twenty-twoth ?

;-)

I trust in no delays, 29th, let's go baby!
Either way, looking forward to see what it is whether it be the 22nd or the 29th.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
At this point, we haven't even had the announcement of the announcement. So, the earliest will be the 29th. And this is if we get the announcement of the announcement tomorrow (the 8th). If it isn't until next week, there is a good chance 3.24 won't start until the first week of April.
"
Kurgan40 wrote:
At this point, we haven't even had the announcement of the announcement. So, the earliest will be the 29th. And this is if we get the announcement of the announcement tomorrow (the 8th). If it isn't until next week, there is a good chance 3.24 won't start until the first week of April.

Yea I think they will change start of the league from 29th march to 5th April.
They are pretty consistently mocked by the community for the announcement of the announcement, so maybe they got tired of that blowback and will just announce it suddenly. Just a thought.

I think we're looking at early April.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 8, 2024, 10:41:13 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
The are pretty consistently mocked by the community for the announcement of the announcement, so maybe they got tired of that blowback and will just announce it suddenly. Just a thought.

I think dropping a small 20 second trailer with the league name for two weeks before the livestream, and then a week before league is my favorite way.

I don't really need them to say hey, this is the day we're putting out the league name, just drop it(it's always formulaic being three weeks and a day before the league launch anyways)

Sorry, kinda quoted you to then only speak my own thoughts not super related to what you said, but yeah, unless they have something grand planned for LA event, you're probably right, early April is sounding like it might happen now.
I hope we get the preview of the league name soon, I am impatient to start theorycrafting my starter.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
sumfight wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
The are pretty consistently mocked by the community for the announcement of the announcement, so maybe they got tired of that blowback and will just announce it suddenly. Just a thought.

I think dropping a small 20 second trailer with the league name for two weeks before the livestream, and then a week before league is my favorite way.

I don't really need them to say hey, this is the day we're putting out the league name, just drop it(it's always formulaic being three weeks and a day before the league launch anyways)

Sorry, kinda quoted you to then only speak my own thoughts not super related to what you said, but yeah, unless they have something grand planned for LA event, you're probably right, early April is sounding like it might happen now.

Look at that. They did it. They dropped the announcement of the announcement. :)
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

Look at that. They did it. They dropped the announcement of the announcement. :)

I think I was a little out of my mind when I said early April, I'd like to take it back and go with my earlier comment in the thread

"
I trust in no delays, 29th, let's go baby!

I for sure never lost faith, ha ha, yep.

They actually did surprise me though, I was just about to turn my phone off in bed when I saw the YouTube notification.

Being a name hoarder, I jumped up before I even saw the league name to wake up my PC, then I saw what it was and went back to bed, knew 100% that name was taken since like 2013 lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info