My helmet has a health bar ... why?

I love the health bar and while some people might love the mtx set i'm not that partial to it and i would have loved to use the purple health bar with other MTX.

I feel that there is a missed opportunity to make a new MTX slot for your characters health bar.

Just make it so you guys make a bunch of health bars to be purchased as MTX i think everyone would be much happier with that thank you.
Last edited by primus1213 on Feb 22, 2024, 11:41:21 PM
Last bumped on Feb 29, 2024, 6:59:55 AM
worst part of the MTX rewards for sure. Whyyyyyyy :((((
I agree why isnt it just a general character effect
+1
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
+1
as someone who whaled a lot. the purple health bar definitely is something different. pretty cool.
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
as someone who whaled a lot. the purple health bar definitely is something different. pretty cool.

It's amazing, it's animated, it's purple, and its effect on flasks change every time you go to a different instance.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the effect is tied to a helmet which interferes with my cosmetic aesthetic. I would love to have it detached from the item so I can use it on its own.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

It's amazing, it's animated, it's purple, and its effect on flasks change every time you go to a different instance.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the effect is tied to a helmet which interferes with my cosmetic aesthetic. I would love to have it detached from the item so I can use it on its own.

i think we're in luck since GGG mentioned theyre working on ways so that we can have armour effects without the armour pieces.
[Removed by Support]
Yeah, I would really like to just have different health globe options, we have a few now, just let us pick based on that, not armour MTX.
+1

It should be it's own MTX slot, I would like to use it with my current MTX costume set..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info