Path of Exile 3.24 Expansion Timeline

You rock, dudes !
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Swaheelee wrote:
STOP DOING THIS.

Set the dates properly! how hard can it be?!?!? JUST SAY ITS GUNNA BE 4 MONTHS

Additionally, why do you think the developers of this free game are beholden to you?

It's not a free game. You need at least $60 (US) worth of in-game purchases and stash tabs to actually play it in a reasonable state.

Then on top of that, the freemium model they use requires players to come back and keep coming back over and over every league launch in order for them to stay viable as a company. So yes, the dev's are literally beholden to what the players want, as per their own business model.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Feb 14, 2024, 4:37:54 PM
can't wait to see ruetoo banned from twitch live again garfwalk
March you say? Oh well. Unless it is really really good then probably it's gonna be Dragon's Dogma 2 for me :D
"
Erdoganas wrote:
Please not on March 29th :(
It's Easter weekend and many Europeans go visit families.

Stay home then, or invite your family to visit you.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
Swaheelee wrote:
STOP DOING THIS.

Set the dates properly! how hard can it be?!?!? JUST SAY ITS GUNNA BE 4 MONTHS

Additionally, why do you think the developers of this free game are beholden to you?

It's not a free game. You need at least $60 (US) worth of in-game purchases and stash tabs to actually play it in a reasonable state.

Then on top of that, the freemium model they use requires players to come back and keep coming back over and over every league launch in order for them to stay viable as a company. So yes, the dev's are literally beholden to what the players want, as per their own business model.

The game is free, the experience is nicer with stash tabs, but they arent required. So on that part, youre wrong.
The devs arent beholden to the player base, wrong again. THey produce content / skins they think are cool, and if people like it, theyll buy it. There are fortunately quite good at what they are doing.
Since GGG isnt a company you can buy shares in, like other companies..then they arent beholden to anybody really.
nice long time for exploit
sedantes
All the best guys..
My quartely request to let us know the exact date before for people who have to work on weekends.

Pls Ggg, make it far in advance so u can keep ur promise but just give us a date already:(
Happy to hear that there's still plenty of time left as I am
taking it very slowly this league and I am having a total blast!
(just drop me a putrid cloister map please...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info