3.23.1c Patch Notes

mfw ggg forces me to touch grass
no Abyss bug fix or server fix hmmm
"
VidarNanowish wrote:
Please extend the league for 2 more months. Best league ever

^^THis! +10000000
So the charm affix that I wanted to use since leaguestart (Regenerate ES on corpse consumption) remains non-functional huh?

Maybe it'll be fixed a week before the league ends :/
kikinda
Noice uwu
dont we all just love how dumbo cant hold appart a good league mechanic and big loot? running around in the forest without minimap with no cool bosses nothing is the best thing? XD

"
Mas7erBroda wrote:
Affliction goes Core?? with some changes obviously but please? Best League since ritual and harvest.

"
When an account is muted, you will now be unable to send or receive whispers from players if they are not on your Friends List and you are not on their Friends List. You will also not be shown as online on the trade website. These restrictions do not apply for mutes applied to accounts prior to this patch being deployed.

This is probably going to be one of the most polarizing decisions you have made as a company and will likely result in a lot of abuse by players acting in bad faith.

I foresee this becoming very abused and discouraging players from chatting in global, especially considering how strict some of the mods can be.

I really hope you learn from this decision when the false bans start coming in.

Very uncommon GGG L.
lame
For the love of God GGG, please look into Abyss Spyres crashing the game to desktop without any error pop-up on Wildwood-juiced maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info