Recent Community Podcasts

pogg
Dear GGG, please do not take players' opinions without consideration. We do realise the game shouldn't be trivialized but at the same time when the majority wants something and THEY GET IT, it results in more player retention.
For example the free passive rerolls until lvl 60. HUGE Improvement.
Another example, listening to player opinion on specific league mechanics that were hyped up by players (because we had a certain POV of it before release) and when we got it, it didn't pan out great ->> Buff it! Improve it! (Ultimatum is EXPECTED to become great next league, you've had time and player feedback to know what to do with it).

Good luck, GGG.
Thanks for the promotion , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [Eldritch Royalty Body Armour] does not have the effect working as advertised in the video....

The Eldritch Royalty Body Armour displays a rune of sovereignty above you that improves the more auras you have affecting you.

I see that plenty of other people have reported it , so i did and i await reply back !
I can see I'm not the only person thinking ALex is simply amazing.
"
Thanks for the promotion , but unfortunately the MTX i have received [Eldritch Royalty Body Armour] does not have the effect working as advertised in the video....

The Eldritch Royalty Body Armour displays a rune of sovereignty above you that improves the more auras you have affecting you.

I see that plenty of other people have reported it , so i did and i await reply back !

The rune of sovereignty is on the helmet, not the body armour. I have the two and i can confirm.

But don't be sad, the rune is kinda annoying and can't be turned of. I love the set but it's ruinned for me because of the very bright rune of sovereignty.
The podcasts are awesome and giving some great insight to the design process and are a cool way to advertise and talk about the game.

One question I have about PoE2 that wasn't answered.

In PoE 1, you basically have 1 or 2 skills that define a build so much so that when people ask, you say "it's a toxic rain build." The entire build is made with those skills is mind and everything else is just there to boost them with few exceptions. This makes sense because, in general, you can only use one skill at a time so one skill is your damage skill, and the rest are basically just used as passives to boost it.

With PoE 2, this changes because we're using many more skills as they're meant to be more situational. Are you concerned with the additional overhead this brings since it seems like you'll potentially have to design groups of skills to be used together to bring the same unique feel that PoE 1 brings per build?

Overall loving PoE1, and stoked for PoE2! Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info