[3.23] neoCrown's Int/Mana Hierophant Kinetic Bolt Totems - 7 Totems/500 million Guardian DPS

"
Arctical wrote:
I just stumbled upon the build when looking for something for the Archmage Power Siphon. Do you have any plans updating this build before/during the league or would you rather encourage that I should adapt it on my own.
The build looks super interesting, thank you for taking the time to make the guide!

I have played the build for the past 3 leagues and will update new tech for the upcoming league as well.

I might start with the spell totem version of the build to test new spells and then eventually swap to the ballista totem version as the endgame ceiling is higher.
Just seen your build.
will you be updating it for .24?
looks awesome though
"
snorkelsman wrote:
Just seen your build.
will you be updating it for .24?
looks awesome though

Yup, testing out the new physical scaling with Kinetic Blast of Clustering with damage conversion shenanigans.

My theorycraft POB atm for the Necropolis League - https://pobb.in/e4SEFP0PC3mb

Indigon will scale much better in the endgame. If Kinetic Blast explosions can shotgun, potentially looking at ~100 million stable DPS. For Uber bosses, Kinetic Bolt of Fragmentation probably outscales Kinetic Blast damage.
Hmm, it appears the Kinetic Blast of Clustering mechanics turned out different than expected. The explosions do not overlap at all unless enemy is against a wall, hence no shotgunning capability.

I'll still play around with the setup and try to scale via physical conversion but I think Power Siphon of the Archmage is straight up better for single target.

Of course, despite the nerfs to Kinetic Bolt of Fragmentation (Reduced damage effectiveness and loss of the spell damage scaling) as well as Sniper's Mark (Less number of projectiles split), it still remains the skill gem of choice for Uber Bossing.

In addition, testing out new Haunted mod on the helmet - +1 maximum mana per 2 Intelligence.

Will update build for 3.24 once all gear obtained.

Hey! Is the 3.23 build still viable/good to go, or should I wait till you've updated?

Leveled up this league using TbXie's shockwave totems, and not the biggest fan ;_;
I am also curious how this performs in 3.24 after the nerfs. What's the damage looking like? Is it in the 70m range or is it worse?
Great build I really hope for an update, thank you for your work on the pob!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info