Immortal King WW Marauder [tanking merciless Kole and Vaal]

What would you run on a 5 link cloak of flame? Getting 5 red on it seems like it would be impossible.
Oh derp, now i see the links on that other chest. I picked up a second COF for an alch so the perfect res roll one I have will now live in my stash, maybe the RNG gods will favor me again and I'll get lucky 5 linking this (though I doubt it). I really like the way the damage reduction works with this chest, but I do also have 2 decent 5 links I could use to get the faster attacks out of heavy strike, we will see I guess!
dude now am following ur build only and this is the best build for physical mara in open beta.it rocksbut never tried cyclone gem.got now only so am going to use it. my question is wi u speced to axe intead of mace?u told that mace is strong then axe.any reason other crtic for using axe?
"
gokulnath wrote:
dude now am following ur build only and this is the best build for physical mara in open beta.it rocksbut never tried cyclone gem.got now only so am going to use it. my question is wi u speced to axe intead of mace?u told that mace is strong then axe.any reason other crtic for using axe?

yeah I just wanted to try a 2h build without Resolute technique and see what two-handed axe crits could be like - and they are pretty massive :) But for 100% reliable stuns you still want Resolute Technique and maces. Axes can stunlock as well due to their faster speed, but its less reliable.
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
badtz on other acct.. Rushed myself to 56 so I could equip

And working on linking

Currently using a decent 5 link armor I already had and while its not quite as awesome as the scholar robe, I'm not dying aside of playing lazy or not paying attention (xp loss is starting to matter so I'm playing more cautiously now). After swapping gear around for merciless at level 59 I'm doing 3616 dps with heavy strike with a level one faster attacks, 882 dps with sweep and 495 with cyclone.

Now to see how this fares in merc/maps, if well i'll be starting to save for an end game mace and gear (and hoping for the RNG gods to favor me with a 5 link in less than a million fusings). Even if not this is a lot of fun to play and parties love me, this build is definitely fun and fairly cheap, most of the currency I've spent was socketing/linking and getting the needed colors on items I already had. Might have been cheaper to buy items but I already had the orbs in inventory.

Also wondering if you've done any testing for 5/6 link maul's for this build? Faster attacks seems a no brainier but was wondering about any other recommendations.
And that 14% quality heavy strike cost me 2 gcp.

And my buddy just got this in ~25 fusings. woot!
Nice!
On a 5-link you want faster attacks if you can stun bosses already, otherwise I would put in added fire damage - especially coupled with the robe's burning properties.

Heavy strike - melee damage - stun - (two out of faster attacks/melee damage on full life/added fire damage)
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
I still need the stun gem, at least till I get down to the last damage nodes (cant quite stun lock vaal/piety and some map bosses yet), and getting 3 red and a green on the 5 link portion so far has been impossible, if I ever get 4 red 1 green ... well i'll be happy =D. Need a lot more chromes for this though
dude am at level 39 at cruel act2 .heavy strike dps is 1000 and its like 1 shot death for white monster and used cyclone it has only 261dps and 100 mana cost,which makes it unable to use it due to high cost.at what level we should use cyclone?..he is getting three shotes to death by magic skeleton.i dont know whats the reason.i took resolute and and mace dmg node near life leech and went to take life node near templar .should i take the life node route or mace dmg?.or should i get the armor node at starting point of mara?.. my dmg reduction is 33 percent .love ur build and my life is 906 .i am waiting for nice mana pool to use cyclone.sweep dmg is 390 in 4l and using life gain on hit to gain health.wating to be ww barbarian soon.proud to tell that urs builds the only only phy mara build and its damn rocking to the core.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info