3.23.1 Hotfix 2

Oh, I hope this addresses the performance degradation I was getting in BPL, where my PC was running way hotter than it should.
Le Toucan Will Return
Is there a way to revert this? Because yeah not sure what all you changed but the game is barely playable now for me.

Update: It has gotten better now, hopefully stays that way
Last edited by dylannewton on Jan 22, 2024, 9:28:11 PM
probably another patch making the performance worse when it's supposed to improve it

"
dylannewton wrote:
Is there a way to revert this? Because yeah not sure what all you changed but the game is barely playable now for me.

just as I was typing. typical
Last edited by auspexa on Jan 22, 2024, 9:19:50 PM
But could you finally at least acknowledge the slowmotion issue due to enormous amount of loot caused by yellow wisps?
First major improvement in performance since the engine patch during crucible. Thank you GGG! (:
"
sirgog wrote:
Oh, I hope this addresses the performance degradation I was getting in BPL, where my PC was running way hotter than it should.

Uh... fix your cooling.

Very simple.
pog pog pog pog pog pog pog pog love you finally just took around 5 months ALWAYS BELIEVED ON YOU xoxo
Always care love you nice sweet monkas pogchamp Chris Willson is GOD 10/10 game IGN 10/10 Metacritic 3 Oscar awards best game 2024
YEA YEAE YEAAAAAAA
garf
FPS performance is totally better, but still getting huge latency spikes that kill my connection since two updates ago. Please address this. It is simply unplayable for my device.

I have installed all drivers, updates, and done all maner of fixes. Still nothing works. I need help and this needs solving. Get on it GGG.
No changes, still i get fps drop to 25 from 100, and my videocard still lower gpu usage to 30% from 80 when it happens idk other games runs fine
"
FPS performance is totally better, but still getting huge latency spikes that kill my connection since two updates ago. Please address this. It is simply unplayable for my device.

I have installed all drivers, updates, and done all maner of fixes. Still nothing works. I need help and this needs solving. Get on it GGG.

Latency spikes could either be your ISP or the route between you and GGG servers, but most likely, due to all the lag generated by all the MF happening this league.

Servers are overloaded, and their way to cope with the load is to slow everyone down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info