Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance

Gem example coming soon!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Oct 1, 2019, 9:17:46 PM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2019, 2:58:16 AM
do minions and totems get difficulty penalties to resistance?
Last edited by fun1337 on Apr 22, 2013, 1:32:14 AM
No but given the high density high elemental base damage minions die quiet fast anyway.

So Vitality(unless you want to cast all the time), Purity are more or less a must.
Leveling gives +1 to one element at a time so to get +1 to fire,cold,lightning it has to reach lvl 3. So I imagine that going to level 20 would only give 7 to all which is kind of a disappointment.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
And such a multiplier what a bummer....
Here :
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
Leveling gives +1 to one element at a time so to get +1 to fire,cold,lightning it has to reach lvl 3. So I imagine that going to level 20 would only give 7 to all which is kind of a disappointment.

thx :(

so i need purity the support and necro aegis with max 40 and all resi to have even a slim chance that my zombies survive cinder elementals ?

i think thats overkill
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 23, 2013, 8:44:16 AM
This gem is a good idea but the resist it gives are small, I would like it if the gem ended with around 30 resists rather than 20 some odd resists it gives now.
It really need more resist then 21 when at lv20...
with the gem alone... assume the minion has 0% base resist..
20lv minion resist gem give 21% resist..
so if minion takes 10000 fire dmg. now it takes 7900 fire dmg..
then the result is the same when zombies die in two hits..
Combining it with Purity makes it notably more impressive, but still only brings a two-shot down to a four-shot. I guess it's so Necromantic Aegis isn't completely obviated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info