Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What other online games do you play?

Only guildwars sometimes and some browsergames.
League of Legends
Dragon nest (think Imma quit though)
Team fortress 2
Skyrim
Terraria

hopefully this game soon
IGN: Konue
Minecraft
recently finished to play Vindictus
Dead island
bomberman
One Piece
World of Warcraft
Shakes & Fidget
Anno 2070
I've played too many online games to even begin listing them. So I'll just name the mmorpgs I've played instead.

Runes of magic - Not a bad game if you're looking for a F2P WoW clone but I wish multi-classing wasn't required to get passed level 10. The graphics were very nice, but you had to buy mounts with IRL cash money (And they were expensive as hell, about 20$ for a horse. Even more for anything exotic.) and the combat felt very stiff.

Maplestory - My experience with this game is very short because of the GOD AWFUL community that plays it and the horrible quests, if you can even call them that. I have to say, I really liked the combat, it felt very fluid and more natural than just mashing the number keys like in every other mmo out there.

World of Warcraft - Videogames are so much better when you're playing with close friends and talking over skype/ventrilo/whatever you use. Unfortunately, my friends all refused to even play the free trial so I played to about level 20 before quitting. I guess I could have joined a guild, but that's not the same as playing with friends. I really liked the warlock class and I haven't anything like it in most other mmo's.

Allods - This game was pretty good and I even got a couple friends to play too. But for some reason I just fell out of it and stopped playing. It's probably because the combat got stale and quests were mildly interesting at best. I didn't get very far with Allods. Maybe I'll pick it up again someday, if only because it had a cool steampunk art style.

Eden Eternal - My friend forced me into playing this one. It was extremely linear and the combat was just awkward. I still don't understand their "unique" multi-classing system and I don't like the graphics at all, overly cute anime stuff has no place in videogames IMHO. I was willing to forgive it in Maplestory because it had an interesting art style with nicely painted backgrounds and interesting enemies. Eden Eternal is just generic anime with no personality.

Spiral Knights - Honestly, I only downloaded this because I got a free hat in Team Fortress 2.

Vindictus - Super pretty graphics and physics! Terribly repetitive combat! That's all there is to this game.

Champions online - I've never read a comic book in my life and I never got into super heroes in the slightest. The character customization was amazing though and the combat was really fun. I don't know why I even downloaded it in the first place.

Global Agenda - A really cool third person shooter/mmorpg hybrid game that seriously needs more content. Make sure to play with some friends, you'll need the teamwork to kill the bosses. My only real complaint is that the PVP sucks.

Forsaken World - Forsaken World was so bad it was hilarious. Everything was terrible. I'd recommend it though because the game pretty much plays itself and because everything about it was so horrible that it really is funny!

Gunshine - I good browser-based time waster for school/work. It had a really simple crafting system and you can solo the game if you play the medic class.

Runescape - I didn't have a subscription to Runescape so I didn't have access to 99% of the content. The combat was so un-interactive it was almost non-existent. I liked that it didn't have classes and instead, just had a bunch of combat/crafting skills to train. The biggest problem is the community, just like Maplestory, it's player base is made up entirely of obnoxious 10 year olds. It's not as bad as everyone says it is, but it's not a good mmorpg by any stretch of the imagination. Runescape definitely has some interesting concepts and potential to be good, but the execution and players are dreadful.

Out of the ones I've played, my personal favorites are:
1. Allods
2. Global Agenda
3. Forsaken world (for the lolz)

Those are the mmorpg's I've played as well as my opinions on each of them. If you disagree, then deal with it. I can't wait for Path of Exile, hope I get a beta key! <3

I wonder how many people would play an Mmorpg based on Adventure Time? I'd be all over that!
I also played League of Legends, which isn't an mmorpg even though a lot of people seem to believe it is. I couldn't get any kills and I found it difficult to work with my teammates because they usually refuse to communicate. Maybe I just played shitty characters? Maybe I just suck at the game? Either way, I don't understand the appeal of LoL, and I don't want to.
Team fortress 2
Mine craft

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 , League of Legends!
Thanks so much to "Crystalis" for a Beta Key!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info