3.23.1 Hotfix

Has there been a fix to Ball lightning of static with traps?
i just lost my Guardian fully equped with kingsmaker on privet league when i was exiting affiction underground, and lost 2 spectras 2day idk how and when , beffore patch for over 3weeks i was farming rlly strong maps with a tone of mods and never lost spectres or GUARDIAN ............. WHY YOU ALLWAYS BROKE GAME WITH PATCHES ??
eu fix?
"
Jerle wrote:
Still no fixes to ruthless challenges :(

These should now be fixed.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yup!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
zedoredo wrote:
am i the only one who's pissed seeing all those "mtx fixes" , when there are a glaring problems that makes the game literally unplayable, and it lingers from the start of the league, and only getting worse, tho ggg dont even want to adress it?

Isn't that an entirely different team that does the MTX designs?
Why game work in mf juiced maps at 5fps after patch?1
Am I the only one who finds this really cheapshot that among the only times we see a moderator respond is only to the guy with 40 supporter badges and all the others who say that the performances are... for over 5 months have been completely ignored.

This post might be deleted because hey that's antagonistic to tell truth on that forum.
"
Am I the only one who finds this really cheapshot that among the only times we see a moderator respond is only to the guy with 40 supporter badges and all the others who say that the performances are... for over 5 months have been completely ignored.

This post might be deleted because hey that's antagonistic to tell truth on that forum.

hey, get 100 badges and you might even get a hotline to devs.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
This patch had to go out to allow us to fix Ruthless Challenges for players, so it was related to this patch. We're still investigating and looking at some fixes for the slow load times affecting some players, as well as some of the performance problems that may be related, and will try to get some potential fixes out soon.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info