[3.23] 🔵 Penance Brand Trickster Guide + Uber Boss Showcase (100m DPS all content viable)

"
Menafos wrote:
I don't unerstand how to generate frenzy and endur charges
Do you think this is hardcore viable w/o mageblood?
I just started red maps with this build and im missing mageblood. And its stil super tanky, super job with this build. Now im holding my fingers crossed to finish atlas and have some luck with mageblood :D
how do you manage large packs in maps, the AOE with this is terrible and i get overwhelmed by mobs fast, or do you just use for bossing?
I loved playing this build in 3.23. It's quite sad that it was nerfed into the ground in 3.24 - even if SOME nerfs were expected.

All the fun builds from 3.23 that made endgame viable for casual players such as myself were pretty much just deleted from the game. QQ GGG.
Saying the build was "nerfed into the ground" is a bit dramatic. It's still very strong. It does less damage(but not gutted), and I have 30% less move speed.

It's still a leech machine, things just take like 2-3 seconds longer to die. I mean bosses.

I could see it being weak without gear, but it wasn't a league starter in the first place.
"
Krakadoom wrote:
I loved playing this build in 3.23. It's quite sad that it was nerfed into the ground in 3.24 - even if SOME nerfs were expected.

All the fun builds from 3.23 that made endgame viable for casual players such as myself were pretty much just deleted from the game. QQ GGG.

its NOT nerfed into the ground, loses some dps but not that much tbh , very much alive
Do you have an update for 3.24?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info