I Don't Understand POE Trade

"
Phrazz wrote:

2) Always arrange your trade search based on when the item was put on trade, especially regarding low currency trade. A seller that JUST put a 5c item up on trade is more likely to answer, than a person that put the same 5c item up saven days ago.

actually, no. Most of the time i put in items just before opening the next map. So mostly shortly after this thing comes visible on trade i will be in a map. Just spam people, the person who is currently in the Hideout will answer eventually. Shitty system, but it is what it is.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Haqutta wrote:
Why does it seem like the first 10 to 15 sellers listed do not want to trade? For instance, a Divine orb is shown as selling around 218 Chaos. The players at 220, 219, AND 218 do not actually sell.

Because high through put trade items like that and maps have so many people wanting them that the seller gets spammed to fuck and may just miss your whisper or they might have already sold their stock.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Haqutta wrote:
Why does it seem like the first 10 to 15 sellers listed do not want to trade? For instance, a Divine orb is shown as selling around 218 Chaos. The players at 220, 219, AND 218 do not actually sell.

Because high through put trade items like that and maps have so many people wanting them that the seller gets spammed to fuck and may just miss your whisper or they might have already sold their stock.

This + price fixers are a thing. So when you combine both and add people who "wont answer because they are mapping and you need to catch them inbeetween maps" then you have one of the worst trading experience you can find in ARPG.
It really is sad to set down for a good farm strategy only to find out that no one answers the trade messages and you can't buy the scarabs. They make this game balanced around trade and then let it suck so hard that it's not useable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info