[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

"
mordekein wrote:
How do you mitigate stuns with this build?

"
Obermaster10 wrote:
Just started the League two days ago. Bought some ee and got lucky corrupting the 4th one with resolut... Feels pretty nice so far. Just Hit maps yesterday tho. Only Problem i have is stun/freezing. Need to Look into that. Did take a break for 1 year so whats your solution for that Problem? Nice build So far(eventho your leveling section is a horrible mess :) )

Shock avoid + Stormshroud for freeze
Brine King for stun
The faster you are the less you are stunned, but unless you are stunned at 1 frenzy you will just continue flickering after a 0.3s stun or something

Yeah leveling is still a mess, never intended for it to be leveled with flicker itself, so it's very WIP. Can't find motivation to do something I never wanted to do in the first place lol, but yeah people always ask.
Finally rerolled into your build and having a lot of fun!

Few items need to be improved/changed, but clear speed is amazing. While doing challenges I did strugle vs alch&go t11 map boss that had 4+ essences, but I was immortal lol.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Hello, First time playing flicker and its been amazing!!
Quick question. is a headhunter good for this build? I am running juice harbinger and feels like HH may do wonders here.
Last edited by muztankz on Apr 10, 2024, 12:05:58 AM
Love the build but having an issue I've never had with a build. When farming Dunes harby/del, I get an unexpected error and get booted to login, when I reconnect all my portals are gone and my inventory gets reset to before the map, I've made sure lock step is forced on and just wondering if anyone else is having an error like this?
Would this work in hardcore? In the sense of how reliable is all this tankyness and if it's prone to random oneshots, degens, etc.
This build is so fun and really is tanky! Always wondered if Flicker Strike can be tanky. I can see myself playing this build for leagues to come unless they gut this.

It was kinda hard to cap resist on this tho. I cheated by using tattoos to cap my cold resist since dex nodes don't give us evasion anyway.

I also used Immutable Force for stuns and went with Lunaris pantheon since it's a waste to go with Brine King when we are already ailment immune.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Apr 12, 2024, 3:37:36 PM
Seems like a very cool build Might give it a shot
im playing with this build currently but my frenzy charges not stacking, its always 1 or 2 why my frenzy charges not stacking ? Can you help me ? Im new so if someone help me that can be perfect.
https://pobb.in/CvLMKL4xQyff

My POBB so far on this build.

What the hell am i doing wrong on this please?

I am getting squished in T16 maps and also only like 7M dmg?

Still to get Bottled Faith but i dont see that much of a difference in dmg right?

Is it maybe because i am missing the awakened gems? Cause i am lost at this point.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks :)
"
Meat2121 wrote:
https://pobb.in/CvLMKL4xQyff

My POBB so far on this build.

What the hell am i doing wrong on this please?

I am getting squished in T16 maps and also only like 7M dmg?

Still to get Bottled Faith but i dont see that much of a difference in dmg right?

Is it maybe because i am missing the awakened gems? Cause i am lost at this point.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks :)

You have really low ES.

You should consider graveyard crafting a new chestpiece and boots.

If I bump your es by about 2.5k a lot of your issues get fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info