[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Cold version works this league? i saw the PoB is for 3.23
Hello, just started playing this build and reached the early stages of having an impale version up and running.

https://pobb.in/Y5r6WQswuP18

Was wondering if you had any advice to fix resists?

So far the build feels really good.

Thank
Howdy! Been loving hte build guide and have pretty much finished the mid priced archmage build (17m dream build). Question about the wand you use in it. Is the cold damage and ailment enchant that big of an upgrade from a wand that is pretty much the same without those? If so, is there a good replacement for petrified blood? The wand I have have the enchant but reequires no red sockets. Would be expensive to re-enchant but I'm trying lol.
Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hopefully one of the last times ill be needing help lol...

you have pushed me into t16 and im forever thankful..

t17 all portals used can kill a boss like 1/10 times with ALOT of chaos used for rerolls.. very hard..

im curious as to how ben has over 12x the damage as me. im not sure what im glossing over. or how to raise my crit to the 90% when im only in 55.. im very lost...

have 50-100D budget i can throw at it. i really love this build and want to get dps down so i can boss easier.

also trying to raise max res if you have any tips. thank you for your help!
"
Gamjanaut wrote:
Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

hopefully one of the last times ill be needing help lol...

you have pushed me into t16 and im forever thankful..

t17 all portals used can kill a boss like 1/10 times with ALOT of chaos used for rerolls.. very hard..

im curious as to how ben has over 12x the damage as me. im not sure what im glossing over. or how to raise my crit to the 90% when im only in 55.. im very lost...

have 50-100D budget i can throw at it. i really love this build and want to get dps down so i can boss easier.

also trying to raise max res if you have any tips. thank you for your help!

Hey buddy,

Welcome to the cool kids club haha! A couple quick notes that could help pretty quickly, first off, not sure why you are running Discipline, but remove that and put in Purity of Lightning. Grab yourself a pair of gloves with +2 aura skill and that will put you up to 88% max res.

You also need to get your lightning flask to 70% effect and that will give you another +1 to max res getting you to 89%. That will make things feel a lot better.

The two biggest upgrade to pieces I see to help dmg would be your wand, it doesn't have cast speed and that hurts ya a good bit. I know it's a great wand and they aren't fun to craft, but with necro, definitely worth a couple graveyards to try and get one.

The other is your shield is missing spell crit, that's hurting as it's another 100% spell crit you can get. Again, get into necro and take a shot at getting a better one. You need to get to 100% crit with your power charges and then your dmg will pop off because of all the crit multi.

A couple things I did in my build that made it feel a lot better. I used Stormshroud and put the shock on one of my flasks, giving me ailment immunity. I know it eats a spot on adorned but so worth it. The other thing I did was got stun immunity by a couple tattoo's, the nodes on the tree, and the boots implicit. I was dying by getting stun locked in large groups pushing high deli content, and this has been a life changer for me.

The last tid bit is I was struggling with silence as that will kill you really quick, make sure you have silence immunity somewhere in your gems.

Here is a link to my build you can check out, but I feel like I'm pretty maxed out on it and just farming currency to try something else. It was tons of fun and I did all content with it without too much pain including back to basics T17 maps.

Hopefully that helps and good luck!

https://pobb.in/LlWVIuKS6okp
Thank you zephrys13 for sharing that PoB, that's really helpful for my character as well, as it's not crazy min-maxed with mirror gear for the most part (MB aside) so feels attainable. I'm way below that DPS and EHP right now but have finally saved up enough for a Mageblood and this helps me thing about how to build around that without having to save all over again.

EDIT: One question, how are you generating power charges?
Last edited by King_Haart on May 9, 2024, 12:10:07 PM
"
King_Haart wrote:
Thank you zephrys13 for sharing that PoB, that's really helpful for my character as well, as it's not crazy min-maxed with mirror gear for the most part (MB aside) so feels attainable. I'm way below that DPS and EHP right now but have finally saved up enough for a Mageblood and this helps me thing about how to build around that without having to save all over again.

EDIT: One question, how are you generating power charges?

Thanks for the kind words, I definitely see this as an achievable build for most as I crafted a majority of my items. If anyone needs help with that let me know.

As far as power charges, it's a mix between Disciple of the Forbidden, which grants on kill, so for mapping, it's easy to sustain.

For bosses it's Assassin's Mark which grants power charge on hit, so it ramps up quickly with how many times we hit.

Hopefully that helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info