[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
handofmidas42 wrote:
Hi Primaeva first of all thanks for this super well-put guide and tks to all the exiles who've contributed their experience on the post. I'm still very noob at POE my first league was crucible and havent played since.

When I first saw this on the forum I knew I had to league start with this since it's been the most active post on the shadow forum.

I've been lurking here and getting inspirations from different players on this post and looking at poe.ninja

I decided to try the new Ravenous Passion helm and after testing the synergy of berserk with automation i've decided to keep the helm and see how far it would take me. I found the free stats from berserk coupled with enduring cry + immortal call really makes my char nearly unkillable except for some new haunted shenanigans. I mainly play heists anyway I go to maps to just get harvest juice, build temples, and get contracts thats it. I havent have any problem with heist so far and I 've just started to raid area lvl 83 heists after i got defiance, and have not fail any run so far.. The last tech I implemented was to grab some poison chance tattoos since I thought it would help with some extra dps and i dont need those int passives anyway.

So right now I'm trying to see if you or any expert here could provide me with some feedback on my build and suggest what I should priortize on upgrading next, it would be greatly appreaciated :)

below is my char's link:

https://pobb.in/6hYAePeqqXcX

much love and stay sane grinding my friend ;)

Huh.. that is a very interesting application of the build. But would it not be better to build the character Archmage then? So that you can spend like, 150 mana per cast and generate massive amounts of rage almost every BBoU cast? You also already have most of the mana nodes anyway.

The damage here appears to be on the low side although I'm sure it feels great to play with free cast speed.

In general with a crit build, you want to cap or come as close to 100% crit as possible.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
handofmidas42 wrote:
Hi Primaeva first of all thanks for this super well-put guide and tks to all the exiles who've contributed their experience on the post. I'm still very noob at POE my first league was crucible and havent played since.

When I first saw this on the forum I knew I had to league start with this since it's been the most active post on the shadow forum.

I've been lurking here and getting inspirations from different players on this post and looking at poe.ninja

I decided to try the new Ravenous Passion helm and after testing the synergy of berserk with automation i've decided to keep the helm and see how far it would take me. I found the free stats from berserk coupled with enduring cry + immortal call really makes my char nearly unkillable except for some new haunted shenanigans. I mainly play heists anyway I go to maps to just get harvest juice, build temples, and get contracts thats it. I havent have any problem with heist so far and I 've just started to raid area lvl 83 heists after i got defiance, and have not fail any run so far.. The last tech I implemented was to grab some poison chance tattoos since I thought it would help with some extra dps and i dont need those int passives anyway.

So right now I'm trying to see if you or any expert here could provide me with some feedback on my build and suggest what I should priortize on upgrading next, it would be greatly appreaciated :)

below is my char's link:

https://pobb.in/6hYAePeqqXcX

much love and stay sane grinding my friend ;)

you're investing in a bunch of different mechanics and taking the build in many different directions which really handicaps it

- you don't scale much block at all so taking tempest shield is wasting reservation

- you aren't scaling poison damage at all and lightning damage can't poison. so your poison tattoos aren't doing anything for you and herald of agony is also wasting reservation. the only situation where i would invest in poison is to take the "poisoned enemies can't crit" mastery (and nothing else), or to be a full on poison build which i think would only work on assassins with forbidden jewels, or pathfinders if you were willing to cast more.

- you messed up the mana stacking - you built your character in a way that makes scaling mana kind of pointless (no archmage, reserved most of your mana so mind over matter barely helps you) except to proc ravenous passion & kalisa's grace (which probably doesn't happen enough because no archmage), so you're basically investing a bunch into mana only to get a tiny bit of value. additionally if you get hit too hard you might run out of mana for casting because of your small mana pool and mind over matter.

- you're wasting some passives on armor and taking the longer path out of the shadow starting area which doesn't give you much value

- you have a basalt flask and an increased armor flask suffix despite having hardly any armor, and you have a mana flask presumably to fix whatever problems arose because of your mana reservation

you also made some strange gear choices

- sorrow of the divine is noob bait. it's pretty much only useful for pathfinders to abuse the life flask mod. if you wanted zealot's oath you could just allocate it on the tree but you don't have much regen to begin with

- your boots also disable life regen which makes sorrow of the divine even more useless (i'm pretty sure that based on the wording, the regen would not be able to apply to energy shield, if you had any in the first place)

- defiance of destiny is op but it does not work that well here. if you did a proper mana stack setup you'd want to use atziri's foible. with your current setup a dragonfang's flight would work better (i'm not saying you should get one, i'm saying you should change your build). again, you reserved most of your life so there's barely anything to recover. zealot's oath can't transfer this recovery either because it isn't regen.

i would suggest following the post's pob more closely. ravenous passion sounds like a good idea for archmage builds (which means you need to set up your mana stacking properly). the cast speed doesn't do a whole lot though since it doesn't affect trigger rate and you cast pretty infrequently. however in your case the movespeed from berserk would happen to be especially good for heisting. so if you really wanted to keep it the only change i can think of to accommodate that is to anoint crusader instead (it's not on the passive tree) to make up for the "transfiguration of mind" that's missing on the helmet. picking shav's wrappings isn't the play here either. the original build basically just used petrified blood and used life + mana as its hit pool. from what i can tell energy shield seems like an extra layer that it just happened to have
Last edited by pathoftrooning on Apr 18, 2024, 12:30:30 PM
"
Ricardinn2 wrote:
Hello, could you help me check my character? sunk quite a bit into the build, still missing adorned a few magic jewels. I am doing the cold version cuz I like the idea that everything is frozen.

However, unfortunately I don't rly see that freeze anywhere, am I missing something? I also struggle quite a bit with survivability, although that might just be me struggling to get used to the build.

Also, may I know how do you cap the res? I don't know how to cap my lightning res unless I am missing smth.

One last thing, what do you mean by Niko giving it back? I rly do miss that 30% movement speed.

My character should be public, it's named RioBB

https://pobb.in/GhjncQE-tcMr

Thank you!

freeze not happening is probably because of low crit rate, assuming your damage is high enough. you used 2 increased crit damage support gems in your main link (only 1 takes effect) so you can try swapping in the other one that gives crit chance

as for lightning res you could probably just self cast frostbite and use a ring with more resistance, or just spam lightning res tattoos since you don't have much use for all that int

Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

i was wondering how to become more tanky? im getting one shot by almost every projectile, and VERY squishy all around, when im going for the 3.1 impale TANK 100 build.. i can barely pass a T11 map. please help.
I am back with some upgrades! Things are definitely getting better and I feel like I am close to being able to do most content, but still lacking a bit on the damage and survivability in T17 and Ubers. I know my adorned could be better and I am missing some multi on a couple jewels, but a better adorned is wayyy to expensive on console at the moment. Could you take a look and provide me some guidance on where to go next? I have about 15d to spend. I believe I am missing a leech source, but the only way I see that is possible is a delve ring which are nonexistent.

Thanks again!

https://pobb.in/-oiZx51J-RCN
Last edited by TiltedSpade on Apr 18, 2024, 9:53:34 PM
"
Gamjanaut wrote:
Hi
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

i was wondering how to become more tanky? im getting one shot by almost every projectile, and VERY squishy all around, when im going for the 3.1 impale TANK 100 build.. i can barely pass a T11 map. please help.

Hey there, I don't know if you're being limited by budget - but taking 3.9k HP into T11 maps is sketchy at best. It's certainly doable, the build has the tools to almost never take damage.

What's lacking right now is:

1) You're not res capped - and low chaos res. Your cold res is 51% and to have gotten to T11 is already quite an achievement. These days, in fact, you should be OVERcapped - but you need to cap it at least man.

2) You need a Stamina anoint on the neck to give you more PDR and 4% ele res too.

3) Higher life rolls on some items? One of your rings has NO Life roll. That's not a great look. Also, you do need Vulnerability on Hit.

4) Adorned being 80% is going to hurt you a lot as you progress. I know these are super pricey, but missing 50-70% increased effect of jewels is going to keep you at like 4.3k HP max or something. You HAVE to push to 5k.

5) Do you have a source of physical leech..?
Last edited by primaeva on Apr 18, 2024, 10:17:00 PM
"
TiltedSpade wrote:
I am back with some upgrades! Things are definitely getting better and I feel like I am close to being able to do most content, but still lacking a bit on the damage and survivability in T17 and Ubers. I know my adorned could be better and I am missing some multi on a couple jewels, but a better adorned is wayyy to expensive on console at the moment. Could you take a look and provide me some guidance on where to go next? I have about 15d to spend. I believe I am missing a leech source, but the only way I see that is possible is a delve ring which are nonexistent.

Thanks again!

https://pobb.in/-oiZx51J-RCN

Hey! Stuff looking real good, yeah! But I think you already nailed the "next big thing" for the build which is leech, it really takes the pressure off most combat situations (not T17s though - almost everything else).

The phys version is VERY tied down for leech sources. I usually recommend Vitality Watcher's Eye % leech, because it's 1% and it's global damage types. But while there are 3 online right now with Additional Impale for PC, there are ZERO for console, even looking offline :<

The other forms of phys leech are mostly locked out because:

1) Eldritch implicit on gloves - Phys damage as life - We need the glove slot
2) Doryani's Invitation, belt - Mageblood! lol
3) Delve Ring (as you say, rare af.)
4) Life Leech gem - could be a QoL swap, but that's a damage link down...

It really doesn't look like there's a plan of action here aside from you literally going down into the mines and finding one yourself. But hey, maybe you'd become the only source of Phys leech on Xbox...!

I do seriously think a Vuln on Hit ring will be a pretty big deal for you, though. It's a lot of extra damage!
Hello, i've made the transition to cold build but im struggling with the cold convert glove crafting, any rough process or right way to craft it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Guys i made this: https://pobb.in/CMNx6_ksRZZJ

Damage is outstanding, but anything can oneshot me, is there a way to gain a little bit mor survivability without loosing too much dmg? I could try to go Sabo with born in shadows (and sabo cd recovery node should make me hit more frequently so it is kinda surv too?) but this move cut dmg in half. Maybe take awak aoe gem instead of hypothermia and just hit offscreen?

Or should i just farm t16 until i can afford mb and other big stuff? (I feel like that will take a while and i will hate build at this point xD)
HI I relly love this build it so much fun with very large AOE
need help with MAPMOD less regen ES and No regen how to deal with it
and check my sabo pls what to upgrade next thankyou for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info