[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

https://pobb.in/UXmWbl7gCkPy

Hello primaeva, (btw I am beginner at Poe)

First thing, I don't really know with what I can replace purity of elements and my ring because I had a problem of resistance which I solved with this aura and a ring
Secondly, how can I be tankier?

I just started this build and I don't really know what is the first thing to improve.
I know that I have to get magic corrupted jewels.

Thanks in advance.

Hey primaeva,

Firstly thank you for the fun build, my PC now is dying harder trying to keep up with the game particles hahaha.

Newish PoE player here. First time really pushing for boss kills with ubers in mind later.

Iv been following the guide but Im a bit confused on which PoB I should follow and which items to prioritise.

First I built your "WEEK 1 "Dream" POB for a friend: ~17m+ Pinnacle DPS / 41k+ eHP (cloak) / Overleech" build. I have all the gear with similar stats (some 1 tier lower on the rares)
The only missing items were watchers eye and the cluster jewels as the large clusters are going for 9-14 Div atm.
Is there any Large cluster jewels you would recommend for a lower budget?
I assume Stormrider and Scintillating Idea is a must have and Doryani's Lesson is just nice to have for the leech? Are there any other passives to look out for as a place holder?

Secondly I then built the "v3.1 HIGH BUDGET IMPALE 'TANKIER' SABOTEUR (40m ++ Impale LIFE)" version (I think you Updated it as I built it yesterday with utula's hhunger)

This build is feeling better then the first in terms of not getting randomly 1 tapped but maybe it was due to getting more levels and more passive points? Which build would you recommend investing more moolah into, im never going to achieve a mages blood so didnt want to look into "Bens build" Also how important is scaling The Adorned corrupted jewels? Should that be the last thing to grab?

Thanks in advance and congratz on the wedding!
"
MisterPack wrote:
Hello, i'm new on this build and playing a standard league, have around 10-20 div budget but i think i can farm more if needed, what pob would you guys recommand me ?

Hi - I think this should be a comfy starting point:

https://pobb.in/piwMrzE5Dzby

I updated it to remove charms. The jewels could be expensive though, raising res is the most expensive thing here with all these uniques so you may have to drop a Granite for a Bismuth or something.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
SewerRattus wrote:
Hey primaeva,

Firstly thank you for the fun build, my PC now is dying harder trying to keep up with the game particles hahaha.

Newish PoE player here. First time really pushing for boss kills with ubers in mind later.

Iv been following the guide but Im a bit confused on which PoB I should follow and which items to prioritise.

First I built your "WEEK 1 "Dream" POB for a friend: ~17m+ Pinnacle DPS / 41k+ eHP (cloak) / Overleech" build. I have all the gear with similar stats (some 1 tier lower on the rares)
The only missing items were watchers eye and the cluster jewels as the large clusters are going for 9-14 Div atm.
Is there any Large cluster jewels you would recommend for a lower budget?
I assume Stormrider and Scintillating Idea is a must have and Doryani's Lesson is just nice to have for the leech? Are there any other passives to look out for as a place holder?

Secondly I then built the "v3.1 HIGH BUDGET IMPALE 'TANKIER' SABOTEUR (40m ++ Impale LIFE)" version (I think you Updated it as I built it yesterday with utula's hhunger)

This build is feeling better then the first in terms of not getting randomly 1 tapped but maybe it was due to getting more levels and more passive points? Which build would you recommend investing more moolah into, im never going to achieve a mages blood so didnt want to look into "Bens build" Also how important is scaling The Adorned corrupted jewels? Should that be the last thing to grab?

Thanks in advance and congratz on the wedding!

Hi! If you can find leech elsewhere (like on the helm - Scintillating idea is the only really important one. Stormrider helps to generate power charges! I think Doryani's was the expensive one! So prioritize Scintillating > Stormrider > Doryani's if you can get leech on the helm.

Honestly I think the new Impale (you're right, I updated it!) is going to let you juice more aggressively - I built in Crit Immunity and focused very hard on getting the phys max hit UP. That's why I think you feel better - chances are the mobs are getting to attack you once or twice and it's mostly phys damage. The constant Endurance Charges give you a baseline 28% PDR so that alone is going to feel good. Enduring Cry + Call to Arms helps you generate Brutal Charges for a bunch of damage and stun threshold.

So stick with your new Impale build. The Archmage builds only really feel tanky when Arcane Cloak is up, which is 65% of the time. I think I'm going to re-focus on the Impale and Cold versions once I have some time tonight.
"
EmSSoH wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
dudeks wrote:
Any idea about version with using poison and unholy might ?

That's by far my weakest suit! I'll shop it about a week in :)) Assassin surely instead!

Did a poison or chaos version ever get cooked up ???

Not yet fam, so sorry. Barely got to play. But I think two CIP and a Ming's Heart alone, plus any source of Unholy Might, may already give you a monster build? Dendrobate for chance to poison..?
"
Sephzz wrote:
Hey Prima, thanks for the amazing work!

I am looking forward to try this build and i'm currently sitting on a budget of 120 div + defiance of destiny. Which version should I try? I'm kinda into ben's version but w/o mb but idk if i can afford all items so maybe i should try cold conversion?

Thanks in advance!

Woah. Definitely cold conversion. If you want to use Defiance, you wouldn't be PC stacking, so all your money is going into

+2 wand

+1 shield

+1 all or +2 AoE corrupted chestpiece -- Lightning Coil was Ben's Choice, Cloak of Flame is another option.

Empower 4

Awakened Cold Pen.

Decent Cold Clusters.

Polaric Dev (9-10 div, wtf)

These should put you at about L28 BBoU which will feel good enough to do most things. The rest of the money goes into scaling crit chance and damage.

For dealing with the shitty ele res mods you either want a crazy Frostbite on Hit ring - OR you could just use the Ele mastery which inverts resists, very, very high value this league thanks to the Allflame mods.

Last edited by primaeva on Apr 12, 2024, 11:43:15 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Yamsan wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/johnsonh0393/characters?characterName=%E8%BF%BD%E4%B8%8D%E4%B8%8A

From poe.ninja the tankiest guy with the skill (4m dps on ninja)

How is this version? Seems good dps and a lot more tanky?
Or will be too weak to farm t17s

Wow! Now THIS guy is cooking. Prototype + 2 threads of hope to get -175% lightning res on everything. Max suppression, Melding. Very, very nice.

There is only one Achilles heel though and that is weakness to Lightning DoTs, I'm surprised he didn't take Lethe Shade or something.

He actually has 17m single target damage, and 10m mapping DPS. PoE.ninja can't calculate BBoU accurately, so you have to PoB it, then use the calculator (linked on page 1) to get a good figure.

It's still a very neat variation. Yes, it will wreck T17s - unless there's a mana siphoner I think, then you're kinda kill it before it kills you, but everything else is easy peasy.

Wait shit what if I add 2 negative lightning res ventors to it?
Or is it too bad to stack -res past 170
"
primaeva wrote:
"
MisterPack wrote:
Hello, i'm new on this build and playing a standard league, have around 10-20 div budget but i think i can farm more if needed, what pob would you guys recommand me ?

Hi - I think this should be a comfy starting point:

https://pobb.in/piwMrzE5Dzby

I updated it to remove charms. The jewels could be expensive though, raising res is the most expensive thing here with all these uniques so you may have to drop a Granite for a Bismuth or something.

Thanks for your time ! I will go with this one then :).

Like an idiot i didn't knew that the first page of this forum was updated for 3.24, i will then farm for the v3.1 HIGH BUDGET IMPALE 'TANKIER' SABOTEUR (40m ++ Impale LIFE) and after this the cold conversion.

Thanks again !
"
Hi! If you can find leech elsewhere (like on the helm - Scintillating idea is the only really important one. Stormrider helps to generate power charges! I think Doryani's was the expensive one! So prioritize Scintillating > Stormrider > Doryani's if you can get leech on the helm.

Honestly I think the new Impale (you're right, I updated it!) is going to let you juice more aggressively - I built in Crit Immunity and focused very hard on getting the phys max hit UP. That's why I think you feel better - chances are the mobs are getting to attack you once or twice and it's mostly phys damage. The constant Endurance Charges give you a baseline 28% PDR so that alone is going to feel good. Enduring Cry + Call to Arms helps you generate Brutal Charges for a bunch of damage and stun threshold.

So stick with your new Impale build. The Archmage builds only really feel tanky when Arcane Cloak is up, which is 65% of the time. I think I'm going to re-focus on the Impale and Cold versions once I have some time tonight.

Sounds good, ill sell all the Archmage build as my brain is too slow to play squishy builds. Is there a big damage difference between Impale and Archmage?
Does swapping Belts from Graven's secret to Arn's Anguish give us a lower mana return as i kind of already have mana issues, maybe im pressing blade blast too much hahaha.

Also the most important question, which MTX Void Emperor or Illusionist? :P

Thanks for answering these noobie ass questions
Hey Primaeva what would be a good build for around 60-70 div budget, and paths for improvement?
Last edited by lord4321 on Apr 13, 2024, 12:18:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info