[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/johnsonh0393/characters?characterName=%E8%BF%BD%E4%B8%8D%E4%B8%8A

From poe.ninja the tankiest guy with the skill (4m dps on ninja)

How is this version? Seems good dps and a lot more tanky?
Or will be too weak to farm t17s
Last edited by Yamsan on Apr 12, 2024, 2:49:43 AM
"
Bijuboi wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Bijuboi wrote:

Ohh yeah I am paper thin as hell lol, I used the shrine/breach strat to level.

Regarding your cold leech on gloves remark it actually works in game fine so I guess PoB hasnt done a fix for it yet ?

How do I fix the reservation then? I thought being slightly skeewed to 1 side is fine since I am 2937/5904. And yeah frostbite ring is for sure gonna be a fun project to craft thanks a lot once more!

Wait what?? You have 5.9k health? Cold leech doesn't brick Utula's? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE tech!!!!

Easy fix for the reservation, change your Aura mastery from 10% increased effect of auras to 20% increased efficiency of life reservation or something. This will feel VERY comfy with that much life.

Well I was clueless how else to get leech so i decided on that lol, yeah it doesn't test it yourself in game hopefully that helps with some niche gearing options for sure.

Okay thank you! I will try to get back at you if i get more levels and get a ring crafted ._.

Btw is the overleech mechanic the 2nd like life bar filling behind your actual one cus if thats the case overleech worked on my previous life reservation fine.

Oh SICK that actually solves a lot of SSF problems because getting the leech on a cluster is way harder in SSF than just rolling the implicit with Ichors. Holy crap. Thanks for that!

Nope, that 2nd life bar thing is Petrified Blood - the darker part means that you will lose that much health soon if you don't top off your HP.

Overleech means that even after you stop dealing damage, the accumulated leech will continue to fill your life for up to 5 seconds. It's a very good layer against DoTs and also to counteract Petrified Blood deterred damage. Basically it's like having 800 life regen as long as you've hit hard enough and often enough in the last 5 seconds.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Your welcome! :D yeah it helps a lot cus my cluster rolling luck has been awful.

I see thanks once again for all the help you the best build is fucking awesome
"
Yamsan wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/johnsonh0393/characters?characterName=%E8%BF%BD%E4%B8%8D%E4%B8%8A

Wow! Now THIS guy is cooking. Prototype + 2 threads of hope to get -175% lightning res on everything. Max suppression, Melding. Very, very nice.

There is only one Achilles heel though and that is weakness to Lightning DoTs, I'm surprised he didn't take Lethe Shade or something.

He actually has 17m single target damage, and 10m mapping DPS. PoE.ninja can't calculate BBoU accurately, so you have to PoB it, then use the calculator (linked on page 1) to get a good figure.

It's still a very neat variation. Yes, it will wreck T17s - unless there's a mana siphoner I think, then you're kinda kill it before it kills you, but everything else is easy peasy.
"
Bijuboi wrote:
Your welcome! :D yeah it helps a lot cus my cluster rolling luck has been awful.

I see thanks once again for all the help you the best build is fucking awesome

Haha all good mate! I'll credit you with the "tech" and hope GGG never finds it ;DDDDDDD Enjoy the build!!
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Yamsan wrote:

Wow! Now THIS guy is cooking. Prototype + 2 threads of hope to get -175% lightning res on everything. Max suppression, Melding. Very, very nice.

There is only one Achilles heel though and that is weakness to Lightning DoTs, I'm surprised he didn't take Lethe Shade or something.

He actually has 17m single target damage, and 10m mapping DPS. PoE.ninja can't calculate BBoU accurately, so you have to PoB it, then use the calculator (linked on page 1) to get a good figure.

It's still a very neat variation. Yes, it will wreck T17s - unless there's a mana siphoner I think, then you're kinda kill it before it kills you, but everything else is easy peasy.

Is that a good version then?
The non MB one you have seems a bit weak for my budget and the max one a bit too high lol.
I guess it has no freeze but shouldn't matter too much yeah?
"
Yamsan wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Yamsan wrote:

Is that a good version then?
The non MB one you have seems a bit weak for my budget and the max one a bit too high lol.
I guess it has no freeze but shouldn't matter too much yeah?

Try this? I'm exploring Arn's Anguish as a chance of reliable physical reduction. And then you just use a Lightning Coil like everyone else and % phys as everywhere possible. https://pobb.in/gZ4kMRP4KnI1

Still no Mageblood used.
Last edited by primaeva on Apr 12, 2024, 8:49:13 AM
Hello, i'm new on this build and playing a standard league, have around 10-20 div budget but i think i can farm more if needed, what pob would you guys recommand me ?
"
primaeva wrote:
"
dudeks wrote:
Any idea about version with using poison and unholy might ?

That's by far my weakest suit! I'll shop it about a week in :)) Assassin surely instead!

Did a poison or chaos version ever get cooked up ???
Hey Prima, thanks for the amazing work!

I am looking forward to try this build and i'm currently sitting on a budget of 120 div + defiance of destiny. Which version should I try? I'm kinda into ben's version but w/o mb but idk if i can afford all items so maybe i should try cold conversion?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info