[3.23] 30MIL DPS Storm Brand of Indecision Archmage Heirophant Build Showcase+Guide~Strong Endgame

"
Scadooshy wrote:
Which would you say is easier to set up, and which is overall better, this version or the energy blade version with ivory tower?

EB version also looks strong and tankier, but more expensive and the gear is abit more complicated. Can't say which one is better overall, but I believe this version is easier to set up and get going from the start.
I have just got a militant faith, high templar dominus, with mana regen on it. All good so far however when I socket it in the correct place my mana regen per second goes down from 697 to 666?

The hex master changes to inner conviction and is selected.
"
Tithras wrote:
I have just got a militant faith, high templar dominus, with mana regen on it. All good so far however when I socket it in the correct place my mana regen per second goes down from 697 to 666?

It probably changed one of your allocated notables (Not including Inner conviction), you'll need to find a jewel that leaves your allocated notables unchanged, it's abit of a hassle but it is what it is. The way you find one is as follows:

You'll need to import each one from the trade to your PoB, and see that they don't change your passives. Next to each item in the trade site there's a "Copy Item" icon on the bottom left (Icon of a Page and a + Sign on it), copy it and in the PoB in the "Items" tab, click "Create Custom..." at the top right. Then click "Add to build", and now you can place it in the jewel slot and see if anything changes before buying the jewel.If you still can't find one, replace the Mana regen mod with either Elemental Damage/Brand Damage/Area Damage per 10 devotion.
Is it possible to use Mageblood anywhere in this build?
im trying to follow this build, but still get 1 shotted at t14+. is that normal? i dont think im at the endgame at, still trying to get the build going. can someone help me out? My build is at https://pobb.in/e1uaDLTrrU7-
"
onetwo32 wrote:
im trying to follow this build, but still get 1 shotted at t14+. is that normal? i dont think im at the endgame at, still trying to get the build going. can someone help me out? My build is at https://pobb.in/e1uaDLTrrU7-

It's likely that your missing the elusive + crit immunity combo
"
Gathrik wrote:

I'd also like a mageblood pob. I've been trying to find a good stormbrand of indecision guide that can scale up to mageblood + oriaths as a goal build. The EB stacking inquis can't really use oriaths.
"
onetwo32 wrote:

Well here's a hint - You're not following the build :)
"
Gathrik wrote:

"
Kedalb wrote:
"
Gathrik wrote:

I'd also like a mageblood pob. I've been trying to find a good stormbrand of indecision guide that can scale up to mageblood + oriaths as a goal build. The EB stacking inquis can't really use oriaths.

Here's a MageBlood PoB: https://pobb.in/m0Bg2CHo4qUu
It will require some serious crafting on the rings.
We got more armour, 100% reduced effect of curses, more Movement speed, Oriath's End explosions, less max mana but abit better mana regeneration.
Last edited by PrettyCasual on Jan 2, 2024, 11:34:37 AM
"
PrettyCasual wrote:
"
Tithras wrote:

It probably changed one of your allocated notables (Not including Inner conviction), you'll need to find a jewel that leaves your allocated notables unchanged, it's abit of a hassle but it is what it is. The way you find one is as follows:

You'll need to import each one from the trade to your PoB, and see that they don't change your passives. Next to each item in the trade site there's a "Copy Item" icon on the bottom left (Icon of a Page and a + Sign on it), copy it and in the PoB in the "Items" tab, click "Create Custom..." at the top right. Then click "Add to build", and now you can place it in the jewel slot and see if anything changes before buying the jewel.If you still can't find one, replace the Mana regen mod with either Elemental Damage/Brand Damage/Area Damage per 10 devotion.

Thanks, gave up in the end and am not using it, working well so far (5k mana, 1k mana regen and 3k hp) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info