Item Display case how to siwtch/remove items.

I bought the Item display Case. Maybe I am blind/stupid but i cannot find how to "unlock" it or get the item out.

Btw little polish on the mtx--> give us the option to display flasks with their charges full.
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 10:04:40 PM
Hi there,

You should be able to remove your item from the Item Display Case microtransaction by clicking it in the same league you deposited it. You may need to log out and in before doing this. I hope this helps!
Yeah works now
i am stuck on removing the item even after relogin
I have the same issue - I just bought a case, put an item in just to try it out in Affliction league, I cannot remove it in Affliction league after relogging, restarting my game, deleting the MTX and replacing it, etc.

I am going to take a wild guess and say it might be because the league name is coded as "Azmeri" rather than "Affliction" like we saw with the map tab series, so Affliciton league items aren't removable in Affliction league because "Azmeri" !== "Affliction" (just a guess)
Hey Vedgy, could you please ensure you are in a new instance of your hideout? If this doesn't work, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com for further assistance.
I changed my hideout to a different one using Helena within Affliction league, placed the item display case, and still cannot remove the item. I'll email support.
I have the same issue. Cannot remove item. Tried relog, removing display cabinet and putting it back and still nothing :( Emailed support and have been told to log out and log in with a character that is not in the league. Than log back in with the character from the league and I was able to remove the item.
Last edited by voste78 on Jan 9, 2024, 4:45:07 PM
This post made me feel a little better..... I really F'd up. https://imgur.com/a/NMd7cAD
Issue still present. Hopefully, not malicious and an actual bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info