The Adorned + Cluster Jewels

The Adorned increases the effectiveness of corrupted magic gems, and as of last patch it affects cluster jewels. Cluster Jewels too have a mod that increases effect. If you were to have a The Adorned at 100% and a cluster jewel at 35%, does this mean The Adorned raises the jewel's mod to 70%, and then they stack additively to grant 170% increased effect to the rest of the mods?
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 5:27:22 PM
good question, I'm also curious about this.
"
auspexa wrote:
good question, I'm also curious about this.
"
  • The increased Effect of Jewel Socket Passive Skills containing Corrupted Magic Jewels on The Adorned Unique Jewel now applies to Jewel Sockets created by Cluster Jewels.

After testing this myself I THEN reading the actual patch notes, cluster jewels are not affected at all. You only get the benefit from jewels socketed in there.
yeah, I tested myself as well, but unfortunately, the Adorned does not work on cluster jewels.
Anyone try a corrupted magic cluster ?
The last 2 posts were people answering your question....
Interesting because on a reddit thread I did read it boosts clusters. Not notables but the other rolls on the item.

Found the post by a MrTeaThyme on reddit 5 days ago:

"cluster jewels are actually affected, its just the passive skills granted by them arent buffed (i tested, turned a 23% shock avoidance implicit into 40% with my 74% adorned)

Ive been trying to brick a 25/35% increased effect of passives cluster to see if that affix will get buffed since its worded differently from the ones that add effects to the passive skills, not super hopeful but if it does work could mean some crazy cluster jewel attribute stacking tech since if it does scale it'd mean a 35% roll becomes ~90% and would leave you with a suffix for strength or int per passive (These don't get scaled by the adorned unfortunately)"
Last edited by faustian1 on Dec 25, 2023, 1:11:10 AM
"
faustian1 wrote:
Interesting because on a reddit thread I did read it boosts clusters. Not notables but the other rolls on the item.

"cluster jewels are actually affected, its just the passive skills granted by them arent buffed (i tested, turned a 23% shock avoidance implicit into 40% with my 74% adorned)

Ive been trying to brick a 25/35% increased effect of passives cluster to see if that affix will get buffed since its worded differently from the ones that add effects to the passive skills, not super hopeful but if it does work could mean some crazy cluster jewel attribute stacking tech since if it does scale it'd mean a 35% roll becomes ~90% and would leave you with a suffix for strength or int per passive (These don't get scaled by the adorned unfortunately)"

I took at magic jewel with #% effect and lightning resistance. The resistance got buffed from the cluster jewel own mod but not The Adorned. I was really hoping to only have to roll 1 perfect magic jewel too...was a bit of a bummer.
"
faustian1 wrote:

Just as stats Adorned buffs the jewel passive skills, ie mods granted by jewels. Explicit mods on cluster jewels grant nothing, they just create passives. So only implicit mods on clustes can benefit from adorned.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
faustian1 wrote:

Just as stats Adorned buffs the jewel passive skills, ie mods granted by jewels. Explicit mods on cluster jewels grant nothing, they just create or buff passives. So only implicit mods on clustes can benefit from adorned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info