[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Hawkly wrote:
I followed the build to a T, grabbing every passive, and making the same choices.

The only difference is I didn't have the Ralakesh boots, and that is not going to magically sky rocket the dps by 4-6 million. Every other unique/gem/aura, etc, was all the same, and the same tree, and even a very similar legion jewel with double damage.

The build still struggled against killing basic rares non-wildwood influenced in yellow maps. So unless there is something incredibly small I overlooked(and to be fair, I might have, but still), then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Edit: I wanna be clear, I'm not trying to shit on the build or the OP, my original post was just meant as a cautionary tale to anyone wanting to try this build. You *will* struggle with single target damage, thats all I meant.

Ralakesh Boots give 92% of all damage. Without them you will have neither power charges nor frenzy charges for DPS
Last edited by Thzuful on Dec 20, 2023, 11:54:29 PM
"
TeoshenEM wrote:
Hi all, want to point out some of the interactions here.

The damage of Power Siphon depends on having Power Charges.
10 power charges give 100% more critical strike chance and 310% crit multiplier, for essentially free. This frees up the passive tree to get more generic damage increases.
If you are using Power Siphon, you must use power charges.

If you are using Graven's Secret, you no longer use power charges. From a defensive standpoint, this is why malachai's loop becomes a good item, giving you +2 max power (absorption) charges with no downside.
The belt will tank your dps unless you also have the boots. The boots bypass the power charge conversion by giving "you count as having maximum number of power charges", giving you the insane crit and crit multi while still getting the absorption charge benefit.
The boots make the belt a powerful defensive item, and lets your maximum power charge nodes do double duty as an offensive tool because of the boots, and a defensive tool because of the belt.

If you don't yet have the boots, don't use the belt, and either drop the shield for a Storm Prison, or find a source of shock immunity.

There ya go.
This is my first time playing Power Siphon. And i simply love it ! I'm a bit affraid that no other skill will give me this satisfaction again :D

Are there any upgrade paths or aspirational gearing one could strive for or is the ceiling hit when you have all the uniques(and gems) with good rolls ?
should we use Vaal Power Siphon of Archmage or just Vaal Power Siphon?
So after dumping some more currency into corrupts, jewels and a better weapon (you can get ~20% more from a lightning dmg, spell dmg, attackspeed and accuracy wand if its well rolled).... still having a blast :D

i switched to overleech in ascendency from suppress and i am trying to get some suppress elsewhere since overleech just feels better

got myself a all res corrutped belt and i am using badge of the bortherhood with same annoint for singletarget as it adds around 40% more dmg (just switching it for pinacles and i use it for guardians but its not needed really...)

getting a good that which was taken is also great
"
NetDevil89 wrote:
This is my first time playing Power Siphon. And i simply love it ! I'm a bit affraid that no other skill will give me this satisfaction again :D

Are there any upgrade paths or aspirational gearing one could strive for or is the ceiling hit when you have all the uniques(and gems) with good rolls ?

"
Yes, I will bring it soon
"
cakaremas wrote:
should we use Vaal Power Siphon of Archmage or just Vaal Power Siphon?

"
Power Sipho 20/23 or 21/23
"
Asura2468 wrote:
So after dumping some more currency into corrupts, jewels and a better weapon (you can get ~20% more from a lightning dmg, spell dmg, attackspeed and accuracy wand if its well rolled).... still having a blast :D

i switched to overleech in ascendency from suppress and i am trying to get some suppress elsewhere since overleech just feels better

got myself a all res corrutped belt and i am using badge of the bortherhood with same annoint for singletarget as it adds around 40% more dmg (just switching it for pinacles and i use it for guardians but its not needed really...)

"

Using just Insta Leech, I got more efficient combined with Suppres poin
"
Asura2468 wrote:

You can try forbidden jewels with overleech/supress passive
This build is mega cracked. Everyone saying is does bad single target just doesn't understand the unique interactions with Ralakesh with is mandatory if you're going to try and replicate this. I would recommend getting a Tincture with All Damage Can Freeze/Culling Strike with the 12% lightning pen. If you get one with "Killing Blows against rare monsters have a 25% change to grant one of their modifiers for 60 seconds" its basically a headhunter. For min maxing you can craft a want with flat lightning, spell damage and attack speed for more DPS. For extra fun I'm using two Ventors Gamblers for some MF and running hella juiced T16 Burial Chambers. This shit slaps. Thanks OP really great build idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info