[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Toshnotick wrote:
Hi, Afana, I really liked your build for its cheapness and the fact that it has a lot of unique items (I hate crafting in poe), but all builds with unique items have their own, so to speak, ceiling, which is difficult to overcome (or I am I wrong?). I replaced Graven's secret with a mageblood, took Onslaught, closed resists, immunity to shock and crit chance. True, I didn’t have time to farm myself a ring with +1 max power charge to increase the damage and forbidden flesh and flame by +1 max power charge. Also, I have a slightly different wand. Do you think this wand is good or should I find a better one? Also, thank you very much for this build, I gladly completed several uber bosses, except for Sirus and Exarch, but this is only because I am a newbie, but I also completed 40 achievements. I sincerely hope that you will feel good and continue to please us with such builds. You're great, thank you very much!
my poeninja:https://poe.ninja/builds/affliction/character/Toshnotick/%D0%9D%D0%90%D0%99%D0%A1_%D0%AF_%D0%A9%D0%90%D0%A1_%D0%A3%D0%91%D0%AC%D0%AE_%D0%92%D0%A1%D0%95%D0%A5_%D0%90%D0%90?i=0&search=name%3D%25D0%259D%25D0%2590%25D0%2599%25D0%25A1

"
The mageblood idea is very good, but not for the paint class, you have to use charm instead. I'm currently not updating the 3.23 version anymore, but stay tuned to my channel because after 3/21/2024 I'm going to announce my starter which will be this same build, and how far I intend to take it. Little spoiler, I've tripled the damage of the build ^^
Care to provide a small guide on how to craft that wand? What base did you use?
"
CyndiLauper wrote:
Care to provide a small guide on how to craft that wand? What base did you use?

"
I'll post a complete guide to this build for 3.24 after the 21st. I hope it helps.
Impatience got nuked.

What now?
"
CyndiLauper wrote:
Impatience got nuked.

What now?

I thought it only lost 30 ms and in this league we gain back flasks, so one of them will be quicksilver I guess so speed will not be an issue.

Also, didn;t we gain a potentially insane support? Need to see the gem but could be a 200% more multiplier to replace one of our 40% gems.
Can’t wait for the 3.24 build guide. Love wand builds
rawrawr
Build looks nice, but why are you linking to videos where you are speaking in Portuguese? The auto translate of Youtube is useless, so this isn't helpful for many people here.

Any chance you can do an English video please?

Any thoughts on the ralakesh nerf? 30% move speed loss is not good. Also, nerfs to sniper mark etc affects build badly right. Wisp gem should be nice.

Also with loss of the 3.23 buffs how badly does it affect build?

Ty

I hope you put a concice POB and update through the league as id like to play this, it looks fun.
What is the thought process for spellslinger + Warlord's mark? Why not Mark on hit?
"
Nevzat wrote:
Build looks nice, but why are you linking to videos where you are speaking in Portuguese? The auto translate of Youtube is useless, so this isn't helpful for many people here.

Any chance you can do an English video please?

Any thoughts on the ralakesh nerf? 30% move speed loss is not good. Also, nerfs to sniper mark etc affects build badly right. Wisp gem should be nice.

Also with loss of the 3.23 buffs how badly does it affect build?

Ty

I hope you put a concice POB and update through the league as id like to play this, it looks fun.

Spoiler
Hello everyone,

I'd like to share some updates about my build in this league. First of all, I apologize for not being fluent in English, which may make communication challenging for some of you. I'm aware of this and I'm here to assist in the best way possible.

Recently, there was a change in my build that, while significant, didn't impact it as much as expected. The boots I was using were nerfed, but the nerf turned out to be irrelevant for my build.

This change, however small, had an almost insignificant impact on the overall effectiveness of my build. In fact, with this alteration, my build nearly doubled its movement speed when flasks are active, which is quite impressive.

Additionally, I've prepared three Path of Building (PoB) setups for the endgame:

A PoB without Mageblood, with an average investment of 65 divinations.
A PoB with Mageblood.
A PoB with Power Charge rings.
All of these PoBs have proven to be superior to my strongest version in the last league (3.23), which leaves me very excited about this build's potential.

I plan to share more details about my planning and progress throughout this league. Stay tuned for further updates and discussions about the build. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Once again, I apologize for the language barrier and I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Afana (Discord: @carlosteodoro)
"
Zepepsico wrote:
What is the thought process for spellslinger + Warlord's mark? Why not Mark on hit?

"
with the spellslinger I can activate and deactivate it when I want and it keeps the rage at maximum more often

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info