[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Hey!
Thank you for the build!
Would you mind to tell where to put 2 last points of Maji ascendance? Does Barskin helpful? Or is it better to put them in Detect Evil?

And could you explain pls, why do we have Overcharge annointment on amulet if we have Ralakesh boots?
Last edited by pyds1809 on Jan 25, 2024, 7:41:24 AM
Detect evil is very good, especially if you're doing legions for the mark rares and uniques alone, it also allows you to not need the enemies cannot block your attacks mastery which affords some additional flexibility in the skill tree and how much strength your lethal pride has. Overcharge is +1 maximum power charge, ralakesh doesn't limit you to 3/3/3 charges, it treats you as having whatever your max charge for power, frenzy and endurance are at all times.
"
Detect evil is very good, especially if you're doing legions for the mark rares and uniques alone, it also allows you to not need the enemies cannot block your attacks mastery which affords some additional flexibility in the skill tree and how much strength your lethal pride has. Overcharge is +1 maximum power charge, ralakesh doesn't limit you to 3/3/3 charges, it treats you as having whatever your max charge for power, frenzy and endurance are at all times.

Thanks for answering!
So if I remove the enemies cannot block from attack mastery, what is better to take? Increased attack speed per enemy in close range?
My lethal pride gives me 88 str overall.

I just realise that I got the "Overcharge" and "Overcharged" skill names mixed up lol...
"

"
exactly
Hey, I´m enjoying this build like hell, thanks so much for that.

Only 1 thing, I´m finishing the build, reaching abour 2.500.000 damage, I will try ubers soon, but in your video "[3.23] Trickster - Power Siphon / Showcase vs Ubers", you reach near 4.000.000 power syphon damage as you show on it.

I´m doing something wrong?... Thanks in advance
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, I´m enjoying this build like hell, thanks so much for that.

Only 1 thing, I´m finishing the build, reaching abour 2.500.000 damage, I will try ubers soon, but in your video "[3.23] Trickster - Power Siphon / Showcase vs Ubers", you reach near 4.000.000 power syphon damage as you show on it.

I´m doing something wrong?... Thanks in advance

"
I think it's weapon/lvl and the roll of some items.

Only this is that much difference?...
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Only this is that much difference?...

"
In this build, do it!
This build kind of saved the league for me. I re-rolled it about 2 weeks ago, started it off with all of the basic gear and went to town. Eventually got to a point where I had BiS without spending mirrors on a new wand. I crafted mine for ~20d and eventually sold it off for 35.

My main focus was invitation farming (the formed, the twisted and elderslayers) and blight content. I got to a point with t16 blights where I never needed to build towers, I could just stand there and spam PS and win.

My personal pros and cons of this build are.

Pros:
- basically a one-button build
- Ability auto targets
- Has very decent single target and aoe dps. I think before I sold my gear off my character had 10.5-11m dps, which was enough for the content I was doing
- There were very few map mods that I could not run. Reflect elemental could be countered by Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, though there was some weird interaction with reflects and immunity shrines/aura mobs that would reflect anyway.
- Character is fast. Basically permanent Onslaught due to the tincture in addition to being a naturally fast character.

Cons:
- Very little passive defenses. Defenses heavily relied on Sigil of Power and Frost Shield, plus the freezing mechanic from Tincture (which will likely not be around next league). Your passive defenses are evasion and suppression.

That's basically it in terms of cons, the random one-shots I just wasn't a fan of. I got up to 98.75% and then suffered several deaths in a row that just caused me to put getting to 100 out of my mind. I ended up farming ~350d from Blight, bought a mageblood and played around with some other characters.

Honestly, if the tinctures still existed after this league - this would be my perfect league starter; there was very little that I did not enjoy about this character.

Edit: when I initially invested into this char, it was about 10d to get going, Hyrri's Ire was the most expensive piece at 4d. Right now Hyrri's have gone up a lot due to the popularity of kinetic bolt of fragmentation, which allowed me to sell my nearly perfect Hyrri's for 50d. Barrier for entry is quite low, but there's a LOT you can invest into this char if you really want. Absolutely love the popular interaction with Malachai's, Badge of the Brotherhood, Ralakesh's and Graven's belt.
Last edited by Sodee2 on Jan 29, 2024, 6:56:51 PM
"
Sodee2 wrote:
This build kind of saved the league for me. I re-rolled it about 2 weeks ago, started it off with all of the basic gear and went to town. Eventually got to a point where I had BiS without spending mirrors on a new wand. I crafted mine for ~20d and eventually sold it off for 35.

My main focus was invitation farming (the formed, the twisted and elderslayers) and blight content. I got to a point with t16 blights where I never needed to build towers, I could just stand there and spam PS and win.

My personal pros and cons of this build are.

Pros:
- basically a one-button build
- Ability auto targets
- Has very decent single target and aoe dps. I think before I sold my gear off my character had 10.5-11m dps, which was enough for the content I was doing
- There were very few map mods that I could not run. Reflect elemental could be countered by Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, though there was some weird interaction with reflects and immunity shrines/aura mobs that would reflect anyway.
- Character is fast. Basically permanent Onslaught due to the tincture in addition to being a naturally fast character.

Cons:
- Very little passive defenses. Defenses heavily relied on Sigil of Power and Frost Shield, plus the freezing mechanic from Tincture (which will likely not be around next league). Your passive defenses are evasion and suppression.

That's basically it in terms of cons, the random one-shots I just wasn't a fan of. I got up to 98.75% and then suffered several deaths in a row that just caused me to put getting to 100 out of my mind. I ended up farming ~350d from Blight, bought a mageblood and played around with some other characters.

Honestly, if the tinctures still existed after this league - this would be my perfect league starter; there was very little that I did not enjoy about this character.

Edit: when I initially invested into this char, it was about 10d to get going, Hyrri's Ire was the most expensive piece at 4d. Right now Hyrri's have gone up a lot due to the popularity of kinetic bolt of fragmentation, which allowed me to sell my nearly perfect Hyrri's for 50d. Barrier for entry is quite low, but there's a LOT you can invest into this char if you really want. Absolutely love the popular interaction with Malachai's, Badge of the Brotherhood, Ralakesh's and Graven's belt.

"
thanks for the feed back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info