Best SFF build with minimal number of buttons

What is the best (in your opinion) SFF build that uses as little buttons as possible?
I play on Xbox so at the moment RF Juggernaut was great option for me as only used few buttons. However from what I read so far that's not a great SFF build.
Also, it's not a great build for higher tier maps.
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 10:36:37 AM
Shadow (Trickster) Exsanguinate.

You basically use 2 buttons - exsanguinate and movement skill.

Doesn't require any special gear so great for SSF, you can play maps before you get 6-link pretty decently too.

The only unique that is semi-required is Cold Iron Point dagger (two of them), but it can be farmed or chanced.
Do you have any guide how to build it? Google search is not finding anything 'recent'
"
Allo Allo9922 wrote:
Do you have any guide how to build it? Google search is not finding anything 'recent'

This is not a "build" which require exact combination of several rare items to achieve some interaction between them.

Just stack physical damage, damage over time and life regeneration, otherwise do what you want.

P.S. And don't forget to take Trick Shot notable for +30% and +15% chaining range.
Last edited by Beglets on Dec 13, 2023, 7:55:44 AM
Try Animated guardian "Chains of Command build" - 2 buttons (1 curse + 1 movement skill), great survivability with block chance, suppression and resistance. Nice damage. One of the fastest map clearance i ever seen.
"
Beglets wrote:
"
Allo Allo9922 wrote:

This is not a "build" which require exact combination of several rare items to achieve some interaction between them.

Just stack physical damage, damage over time and life regeneration, otherwise do what you want.

P.S. And don't forget to take Trick Shot notable for +30% and +15% chaining range.

Trying to build it now. Any suggestions for now if you look at it?
Gear wise it's not great yet. I can't seem to find 3 or better linked armor.
Last edited by Allo Allo9922 on Dec 15, 2023, 3:21:18 AM
"
Allo Allo9922 wrote:
Trying to build it now. Any suggestions for now if you look at it?
Gear wise it's not great yet.

Click on my account name, go to Characters, there's a character named KpoBoToK, it is Exsanguinate build I played on SSF last league, you can use it as a reference while levelling.

About your weapons. Those "increased physical damage" mods on weapons don't help Exsanguinate, cause Exsanguinate is a spell and those mods affect only local attack damage of the weapon.

Your best choice for weapons is to find 2 Rune Daggers with "+1 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems" mod. Or 2 wands, or 2 sceptres, or wand and a spirit shield with that +1 to level mod. Just identify all rare and magic rune daggers, wands, sceptres and spirit shields and you'll find them eventually. You can buy them from vendors too by the way, if you are lucky.

Start using Corrupting Fever skill (you only need to press it once, it auto-prolongs itself).

Look at my char for support gems (use Efficacy first, then Cruelty; use Chain Support right after you'll get it in Act 4; use Brutality).

Farm for Cold Iron Point daggers when you hit maps, two of them, it will be your main source of damage.
SSF is the only game mode I play.
So Boneshatter feels super lazy, just jump from pack to pack or run and hit everything with boneshatter. Most of the time two buttons to push. Leap and Boneshatter.
Most "builds" boil down to clicking to move and clicking to use your one attack. If you want to get rid of that attack click, the most SSF friendly option right now is probably a zombie+spectres minion build, or maybe new golems but I haven't seen much information about how golems are performing after this update. Spectres can absolutely carry this league, some of them are nuts, you just walk around and they destroy everything.

There are less SSF friendly options, like autobombers, and RF, and I've seen some nonsense with Rage Vortex of Berserking that turns it into a screenwide "melee" RF but I don't know how SSF that type of build is.
"
odds wrote:
SSF is the only game mode I play.
So Boneshatter feels super lazy, just jump from pack to pack or run and hit everything with boneshatter.

Well with Exsanguinate you don't need to run to the pack, just right-click ROUGHLY IN THE DIRECTION OF MOBS and in will clear all mobs on screen and some packs off-screen too. It auto-targets so you don't need to click EXACTLY on mobs. Even if mobs are on the edge of the screen and you'll click closer to yourself than to them it will still hit them.

Another nice thing with Exsanguinate, - it shoots in a cone, but it has some small circular area around player where it can shoot backwards if mobs enter this area. BUT, when you take Trick Shot notable (+15% and +30% chaining range), this area becomes MUCH larger. Very helpful feature. It basically auto-target any mob which comes close from any direction, and chains further from it.
Last edited by Beglets on Dec 15, 2023, 5:36:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info