Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

@Community_Team The lag and server stability has been horribly bad this League (playing on EU)
And next to no response from GGG WTH ?

EDIT: added where i play in ()
Last edited by bjornjoha on Jan 15, 2024, 9:44:27 PM
Same here. The latency has never been so poor (europe).
The worst for me is the 'unexpected disconnection' issue. Losing all my portals feels so terrible.
This has been like this almost every day or 2 for the last week.

Look at the sheer amount of posts on here, and in other topics in tech support about it, and still no reply or acknowledgement from GGG....

With Last Epoch launching its first season and 1.0 Launch, and Diablo 4 season 3 coming out. People will be done with this game.
Any response for the problem?
"
jerboanni wrote:
Any response for the problem?

Silence is a response too... and every individual can interpret silence on it's own, if there was like only 2 or 3 posts on this subject okay there are some players with old pc's, but it looks like 50% of real players (excluding bots) have the same issue with servers and some fo them with decent computers
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
Having same issues (EU Server tried: Milan/Amsterdam/Frankfurt/London) all have lag spikes in juiced T16 maps as a aurabot + carry duo.

We clear with lag but after one goes dumping and want to get back in the instance crashes for both to login screen and portals are gone.

That feels bad loosing all the loot in map besides 1 inventory that was secured. Happend 5+ times now. Overall the servers seems to get worse over the last leagues.

[EDIT:]
PC Specs:
Intel I7 11th gen
GTX 4070ti
64GB RAM
Windows 10 on standalone Client
[/EDIT]

Please GGG are you working on this?
Last edited by Blackdeath911 on Jan 15, 2024, 6:06:19 PM
Same issues as evereyone above...

Please give at least some sort of acknowledgement or reaction to this issue.
This is a real Problem and killing a lot of the fun.

Thanks a lot!
todays patch has resolved all latency spike issues I experienced over the last few days. Thanks GGG
Same issue here. Getting latency spikes while my connection is perfectly fine, no problems whatsoever in other games. Just raided in WoW the other day with 9 ms while not being able to do a map during the same time window in PoE without teleporting across the map 500 times or getting kicked out.

I mean whoever suggested it's an ISP issue...I'm not even going to bother calling them. We have so many complaints from so many different countries, towns and ISPs all across the EU. Are you really suggesting that they all suddenly fucked up somewhere and made nothing but PoE have latency issues? Surely.

Yesterday i was testing my connection with WinMTR and there were 2 nodes where i had massive pack loss, today those nodes vanished, anyway tried a few maps, loading times still horrible for a t5 map, think that the league mechanic is causing some sort of deadpoint because my ping goes flat for about 5 sec after that the map loads, maybe this info will help, but ... too late to enjoy the league after all the frustation with dc, lost portals and long loading times while watching others enjoy the mirror drops like candy.

Thank you for the patch and for my "misfortune" at mirror drop XDDD.

Good day!
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info