3.23.0 Hotfix 10

3.23.0 Hotfix 10

• Rare monsters empowered by Wisps now have approximately 20% less effective Life.
  • Unique monsters empowered by Wisps now have approximately 30% less effective Life.

Changes will apply in areas created after this hotfix was deployed.
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2023, 11:47:18 AM
Caved in too early to the pressure, but I will take it.

So far fun league!
I'm guessing they have weird dr somewhere. You're going to need to keep tweaking these numbers.

Maybe in the future, take whatever your balance team decides is a good number for hp and damage and half it. Especially movespeed and attack speed.
Last edited by roundishcap on Dec 10, 2023, 12:50:26 PM
need performance patch
Awesome, I think it will probably take further adjustments, but good changes so far! I'm going to go to bed now and hope the bug with Soulrend of Spirals not working with CWC is fixed tomorrow so I can actually play my planned build.
Fix the performance bruh.

Nothing else is more important than the performance. I refuse to believe that it's normal for a game released in 2013 to run worse than any other AAA modern title that funny enough demands more processing power.
Please add some fun/action indicator to the woods. Or a minimap. I'm tired of running against walls every time.
Fair enough. Some of them did take their sweet time to kill. Even with builds that pretty much melts everything else.

Takes me 30-90 seconds to load a town and about half that for an instance. Used to be a fraction of a second. Guess I'll try next weekend at this rate. An extra 3 hours to make it through just the campaign isn't worth it.
"
Takes me 30-90 seconds to load a town and about half that for an instance. Used to be a fraction of a second. Guess I'll try next weekend at this rate. An extra 3 hours to make it through just the campaign isn't worth it.

And your pc specs are?

3080ti 10700k and haven't had a loading screen longer than 2-4 seconds in the last 2 years. Town or maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info