3.23.0 Hotfix 8

Im actualy amazed u did not touch the HP .. found some story monsters that took minutes to die .. and i was not even tanking them but my minions. Imagine hows that going a non minion player.
That's great. Now you need to reduce the HP. Some Monsters seem to have more HP than Ubers. A double or triple empowered map boss can take forever to kill. Why even engage with the league mechanic at that point?
Do we really have to beta test this on live every time?
These are obvious changes and it's the same thing every league unfortunately...
I don't understand how you guys have so much problem killing monster from the mist, I agree they are hard but I don't think I have Half a million dps and I can still kill them up to T8 - T10, I do get one shot a lot but that's my build issue.
THe only problem I currently encounter is glicthes and crashes with ultimatum, I can't play the league because every new round is just a new chance for the game to just crash, I think out of 20 ultimatum I crashed 12 times, loosing all the rewards obviously.
Also I encountered a visual glitch where the whole screen is just a one tone gray and you can sometimes see health bar throught it.
Why nerf wisp amount?

We need more wisps for more loot explosions...
Hey can we get some numbers on what empowering actually does? that would help a whole lot.
"
nyderic wrote:

Because it's better to release things that are too hard and make them easier than the other way around. No amount of playtesting can compare to what happens at release.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
nyderic wrote:

Because it's better to release things that are too hard and make them easier than the other way around. No amount of playtesting can compare to what happens at release.

While that is true, the damage numbers are so absurd that basic testing would have shown the issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info