Let us disable Annoying sounds in town

I refused to buy any of the Core Supporter packs because of the annoying sounds in town.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Mar 30, 2024, 2:41:39 AM
I am convinced that people use this MTX just to annoy everyone else.
"
lexilya wrote:
I am convinced that people use this MTX just to annoy everyone else.

yeah thats the point of this mtx
+1
can we at least disable it in the rogue harbor? i dont want to run heist because of this
"
Miathan51 wrote:
I turn off my speakers when I hear it. Annoying every time.

We really need a menu option to turn off MTX sound. Forcing us to see (and more importantly load) other people's flashy visuals is one thing, but forcing us to listen to their sounds as well is next level. It crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed.

It's straight up torture at this point. Mot even joking.
"
Drimli wrote:
"
Miathan51 wrote:
I turn off my speakers when I hear it. Annoying every time.

We really need a menu option to turn off MTX sound. Forcing us to see (and more importantly load) other people's flashy visuals is one thing, but forcing us to listen to their sounds as well is next level. It crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed.

It's straight up torture at this point. Mot even joking.

Thought you said you quit why you still here?

"
Drimli wrote:

I just quit... Not going to come back unless they add an MTX sound slider.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
"
Pashid wrote:
Reality check, your own HO is the main location of the game anyways. Not like you really spend that much time in a town at all.

These sound based pets and MTXs that lag so bad it crashes instances is why I learned that Heist's rogue harbour CANNOT be changed.

You are stuck with every MTX random players want
bump
Can relate, its so irritating I just mute sound entirely if i stay in town for more than few seconds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info