Dual strike of Ambidexterity bug

This new gem says : uses off hand weapon attack time. This phrase doesn't seem to work. My off hand has a 2.11 APS and my main hand has 1.2 APS. I have no difference time in attack time with the new gem vs the regular dual strike on the tool tip. The feel of the attack speed while playing is also very similar with the new and regular dual strike. Please fix! thx!
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 5:53:30 AM
Can confirm it is not working
Also got this bug. attack time is the same as default dual strike. However, it seems that the bug is only on the tooltip. Tried swapping weapons between hands and the difference is noticeable.
Guys, please try it as well. Also, you can attack 20 times and measure the timings.
Well if you took the node Ambedexterity in the tree, it's normal that the attack speed won't be the same.
But anyways, when you take the regular dual strike, the attack time is the same. That's the main issue.
Update:
The gem seems either fix or I was an idiot. That being said, the tooltip is still broken for the attack time. Let's see if we get a fix sometime.
Yeah attack speed don't work and also things like paradoxica aply double damage ton only one weapon and not the whole attack and the gemme don't work with 2 weapon type like trusting sword and straight sword or mace and scepter, things like that
delete
Last edited by Aprasas on Dec 16, 2023, 12:32:16 AM
how
Doesnt work for me either, 1.4 main hand/2.03 offhand. Swapping weapons doesnt change attack time. Swapping to basic Dual strike gem doesnt change attack speed either.
Ive committed most of my divines just to find out this :/
the tooltip is not worlking but it's working in reality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info