[3.23] Jugg Forbidden Rite: 10-12k life, 4-10m dps, Gull shriner, gigatank, build diary

280 regen for 1 point i reasonable, if you want to keep the old endurance.
Your build is very tanky already, try to invest more in dmg.

those are good rings, if you want to settle,
If you want, later on, you go for cast speed instead of flat regen, because flat regen doesn't do much anymore for you (1 point on tree gives you 280 and you are not even taking it XD )

those boots are kinda bad. Think about this, with 1c alberon warpath + 1 chaos res roll on a jewel you can drop amethyst flask and go for silver flask...
otherwise you are just losing 20% more dmg by dropping the magnate.

As unique flask get rumi's concoction.

very important that you get enlightning level 2 because if you cast while full life you dont get the dmg bonus if you have 57%

maybe you can look for adrenaline on boots

you dont need ele res on flasks but less curse effect to be cure immune.

you can also try to go for a crit flask you are stil res capped, insteda of rumi.

You should get around 10 mil for the build, if you follow the updated pob posted in the OP or this HH pob that was posted here by Bishbashbosheu: https://pobb.in/-tL4Tf8iv4NG
You should acheve it.

Last edited by Snolaz on Jan 8, 2024, 6:48:52 PM
"
Snolaz wrote:

If you want, later on, you go for cast speed instead of flat regen, because flat regen doesn't do much anymore for you (1 point on tree gives you 280 and you are not even taking it XD )

those boots are kinda bad. Think about this, with 1c alberon warpath + 1 chaos res roll on a jewel you can drop amethyst flask and go for silver flask...

very important that you get enlightning level 2 because if you cast while full life you dont get the dmg bonus if you have 57%

you can also try to go for a crit flask you are stil res capped, insteda of rumi.

You should get around 10 mil for the build, if you follow the updated pob posted in the OP or this HH pob that was posted here by Bishbashbosheu: https://pobb.in/-tL4Tf8iv4NG
You should acheve it.

Earlier i showed u tests where u can see that even with 57% unreserved life with enlighten 3, i still got bonus from Pain Attunement and Brink of Death. Dont know how, but it works.

Amethyst flask cant be dropped, chaos resist withot it near 5%.
With boots and 2 jewels res will be ~45%.
"
dtkbrbq wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
How is this at mapping?

All non-uber content dies easilly(but not very fast).

So Would this be fine at doing like deli mapping
hey!

i have some problems with my singletarget and my life reg on this char! i am only llv 83 at the moment!

if someone can check on my pob what i could do better would be great!

i always have to wait after i can cast another FR after the first one. the other thing is i cant run my RF right know! is it becaus of my low life reg?

https://pobb.in/MBMUaXMfI7H4

thank you guys very much for your help
"
wotad wrote:
"
dtkbrbq wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
How is this at mapping?

All non-uber content dies easilly(but not very fast).

So Would this be fine at doing like deli mapping

U can do anything u want, but im not sure about uber bosses.

"
Krawukal wrote:
hey!

i have some problems with my singletarget and my life reg on this char! i am only llv 83 at the moment!

i always have to wait after i can cast another FR after the first one. the other thing is i cant run my RF right know! is it becaus of my low life reg?

At first sight, u dont have wildwood charms, 3 charms with 10-15% regen and % str will give u alot of regen and some life. Also u can lower life a little(2 points) and take +1 endurance charge with regen.

well ty! charms getting fixed right now! but what about the single target! and do you guys spam FR or wait for 3 stacks Unleash and then recast?
"
Krawukal wrote:
well ty! charms getting fixed right now! but what about the single target! and do you guys spam FR or wait for 3 stacks Unleash and then recast?

Single or multi target u kill with FR, in case of single use spell totems and point ur mouse at target when casting FR.
We stand still and spam FR, for more damage recommended to stand close to target(because of point blank).
Recorded short gameplay video https://youtu.be/-4Bn9riN5e8
"
Krawukal wrote:
hey!

It's because of low life regen. You need alot if you want to use unleash.
Strange, based on your pob you should be able to sustain rf.
get charms with life recovery and str.

For max dps you stand still and spam, even with unleash. For ok dps you can wait for max seals. (5.5m with final pob, otherwise it's like 10mil)

Last edited by Snolaz on Jan 9, 2024, 12:19:49 PM
"
dtkbrbq wrote:
"
Snolaz wrote:

You should acheve it.

Earlier i showed u tests where u can see that even with 57% unreserved life with enlighten 3, i still got bonus from Pain Attunement and Brink of Death. Dont know how, but it works.

Amethyst flask cant be dropped, chaos resist withot it near 5%.
With boots and 2 jewels res will be ~45%.

But then you just lose 20% damage compared with the magnate setup... i hate to say it but played like this, the magnate version is kinda better... there must be another way to fit chaos res on gear
Last edited by Snolaz on Jan 9, 2024, 12:24:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info