[3.24] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

Thank you so much <3 Im a newbie sorry for dumb question :D
I have 1 more if it not problem can you make a video pls how can craft this bow and orthers item ? <3 PLS <3
Hey since we can no longer use things like molten shell on our left click, any alternative to that or do we just wait and hope the walk back the change?

Also is "Blink Arrow" just a preference or is there something unique it does over something like "Flame Dash"
Last edited by ll0o0ll on Apr 2, 2024, 8:20:17 AM
"
edowdle wrote:
Thanks for the update! I'll be league starting this today, hoping the trans reaper gems won't be too pricey! I did a practice leveling run yesterday and honestly even with league start gear it's basically a running simulator once you get the three lil reapers up and running.

I did the golem ascendancy first, I like the automation of the reaper food.

Yo, how's the build going for you? I league started with it as well but I feel like I'm not doing too well (reaper is getting 1shot by normal packs in white maps :/)
"
Ezzaro14 wrote:
"
edowdle wrote:
Thanks for the update! I'll be league starting this today, hoping the trans reaper gems won't be too pricey! I did a practice leveling run yesterday and honestly even with league start gear it's basically a running simulator once you get the three lil reapers up and running.

I did the golem ascendancy first, I like the automation of the reaper food.

Yo, how's the build going for you? I league started with it as well but I feel like I'm not doing too well (reaper is getting 1shot by normal packs in white maps :/)

I haven't been able to play a ton, but it seems to be going ok so far! I'm currently alternating between progressing my atlas into T13-14 and farming essence/beast in T6. I use primarily the 3 little reapers with increased aoe for clear and it works well. Also, the quality on that gem is movement speed and is fantastic. They do die occasionally, but with three of them it's not usually a crisis
"
ll0o0ll wrote:
Hey since we can no longer use things like molten shell on our left click, any alternative to that or do we just wait and hope the walk back the change?

Also is "Blink Arrow" just a preference or is there something unique it does over something like "Flame Dash"

Use Automation skill gem for molten shell. Blink arrow creates mirrored copy which can be consumed by Reaper for buff.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 2, 2024, 4:45:39 PM
"
cheapbunny wrote:
"
ll0o0ll wrote:

Use Automation skill gem for molten shell. Blink arrow creates mirrored copy which can be consumed by Reaper for buff.

Thank you, makes sense. Now I just have to determine what skill gem is worth dropping for the automation gem, maybe Warbanner. 😅
Hej there,

using the build right now and wondering wether the pierce on gloves prevents ensnaring arrow to stick on bosses without ads. Guess pierce helps with clear but loosing the 'count as moving' part seems harsh for single target, no?

thx for help and the build in general
"
Iofis wrote:
Hej there,

using the build right now and wondering wether the pierce on gloves prevents ensnaring arrow to stick on bosses without ads. Guess pierce helps with clear but loosing the 'count as moving' part seems harsh for single target, no?

thx for help and the build in general

You are right, I totally missed that interaction with ensnaring arrow, thought it will just stick on all target, will revise the build guide. Turns out I played with the suboptimal setup the entire league lol.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 6, 2024, 9:55:21 AM
I league started with this build and am level 90 now, still working through red maps to progress through atlas. I don't usually like minion builds but I'm digging the build so far.

I'm still using pierce gloves for now because the boss DPS is good enough for regular mapping and clear is weaker, but good to learn that there's a lack of synergy there.

Currently struggling with getting tanky enough, I'm focusing strongboxes + Abyss + Beyond on my atlas passive tree and occasionally getting one shot. Am feeling very reliant on my flasks for survivability without more auras being available without Anamanu's Gaze.
Am at 93 atm and struggling less with tankiness while still getting the occasional oneshot/fast dot. What helped was getting chaos res capped and running a golem setup including chaos golem for extra phys reduction that gets amplified via ascendancy and passive node. Also got phys as ele purity/phys reduction Determination watchers eye. Phys still seems to be the most hurting damage type and im open to suggestions to to further improve that.
Last edited by Iofis on Apr 9, 2024, 4:29:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info