Sir Moustache's Zombie Father - Now with magic find, doing 8000+ wisped abysses at t16 maps!

I am following your guide this season
So for those of you playing this build, how does it feel, how far have you gotten, are you doing the league mechanic etc? :D
Without Numbers:

Raise Zombies of Slamming might help with the AoE Clear.

I dont know if anything else changed, but it seems we trade Slams with the %Minion Life.

There would also be the Perfect Meatsack Specter to grant increased Life to Minions
Zombies keep dying to random aoe without anomalous feeding frenzy. Specced with minion life - perfect meatsack and multiple medium clusters with renewal.

Anyone know another way to get leech on zombies or something. Even deep delving is shitty because its hard to summon zombies mid-fight.

I must be missing something, getting instantly killed during most expeditions. Auras are up, Coruscating elixir is up, but seems like there is some damage that is still able to bypass ES.

I'm at 6k ES, 26.8k armor, 80/79/79 elemental res., only 9% Chaos res.

"
sawhorse wrote:
I must be missing something, getting instantly killed during most expeditions. Auras are up, Coruscating elixir is up, but seems like there is some damage that is still able to bypass ES.

I'm at 6k ES, 26.8k armor, 80/79/79 elemental res., only 9% Chaos res.

Maybe the mod that kills you instantly on low life
That must be it, never thought much about it! Thanks a lot, will look for a solution
Hey guys, I try minion with 75% max block to fix our children who die often in this league. Decay ward will give me 2% healing for our children when they block +3% regen from medium cluster jewel
Leeching 0,5% from the ghastly eye seems not enough with this league content so I decided to drop it.

Someone please kindly check how much dps my child can do? Because I'm not good at checking pob. Here is my pob

https://pobb.in/lzuM76gGn_a0
Last edited by ilovejesus1992 on Dec 21, 2023, 8:04:46 PM
"
Hey guys, I try minion with 75% max block to fix our children who die often in this league. Decay ward will give me 2% healing for our children when they block +3% regen from medium cluster jewel
Leeching 0,5% from the ghastly eye seems not enough with this league content so I decided to drop it.

Someone please kindly check how much dps my child can do? Because I'm not good at checking pob. Here is my pob

Looks like some great ideas here, I'm going to incorporate some of these jewels when I get a chance. Do you feel excessively squishy as a result?
"

I'm playing a different zombie build but been checking this one out, gem level is super important for zombie survivability. Are you running bone rings with +minion ele resist? Get corrupt chest piece with +1 socketed or +2 minion or both if you can, get an empower in your 6 link, +1 minion on shield, +1 all on amulet, you use a unique weapon so you can't get +1 minion +1 all on weapon but you can still get lvl ~30 zombie gem like that. My zombie gem is lvl 32, zombies have 50k life max res and I might have 1 die in every 100 maps. I actually can't remember the last time one died.

just checked trade and ghostwrite with +2 minion corruption is only 90-100c atm

a +4 baron is only 50c now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info