Another month gone and still....

"
Stome wrote:
What you want to be in the beta now is irreverent.

*irrelevant
"
brgillespie wrote:
"
Stome wrote:
What you want to be in the beta now is irreverent.

*irrelevant

/facepalms. Ugh. Ohh well it happens.
Sometimes it's also irreverent. I wanted them to add 'squelch' as a synonym for 'ignore'. It's totally irreverent -- an in-joke for old Battle.net users.

They did it anyway. :)

And I disagree anyway. What we want to be in the beta, as beta testers, is far from irrelevant. Our feedback shapes the game as it evolves.

I don't think anyone should be discouraged from saying what they want in a beta, let alone a beta tester.

Doesn't mean they'll get it, but it can't hurt to ask. Demand, well, I don't recommend that. ;)

Also, cut-throat leagues have happened and I expect will happen in the coming months. There's no need to say much about them in the patch notes because they already exist. They're just not constantly running, and for good reason -- that could get out of hand VERY quickly. Short term cut-throat leagues are fun, challenging and most importantly, they're fair to all comers provided you start the same time as everyone else.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info