[3.22] Rakiata's Rage Vortex Slayer - 7/7 Ubers, tanky, ~10 mil DPS

Hey :) First of all i would like to thanks for this great build , but as well i would like to receive some of advice (im not that experienced in poe so ive tried to build and find items same as yours) but your pob shows that u have approximately 460k dps with rage vortex and me in game with top maxed totems , procs ,rage maximum number which i reach around 80k , can u take a look on my profile and suggest smth. Thanks a lot.

Im not sure if this is correct by export my pob
https://pastebin.com/urngKztf
"
Hey :) First of all i would like to thanks for this great build , but as well i would like to receive some of advice (im not that experienced in poe so ive tried to build and find items same as yours) but your pob shows that u have approximately 460k dps with rage vortex and me in game with top maxed totems , procs ,rage maximum number which i reach around 80k , can u take a look on my profile and suggest smth. Thanks a lot.

Im not sure if this is correct by export my pob
https://pastebin.com/urngKztf
Hey, so first of those numbers are way off, you need to make a lot of configurations in PoB to get the correct DPS number, and the in-game tooltip DPS is never anywhere near correct. Your dps is actually around 4 million.

But to answer your question, one huge DPS upgrade will be to get 20% quality gems! You can vendor a level 20 gem + 1 gemcutters prism and you will get a 20% quality gem if you didddnt know. Another thing on your passive tree, dont take "Martial experience" this build doesn't scale on physical damage so thats 3 wasted points. Other than that it looks like you are on the right track.
Thanks a lot for reply , i already did maxed out almost all gems at least in rakiata and body armor. So numbers inside of Game are not really reflects true dps numbers and my build is going well and i didnt miss much as i understand then)
Omg , thanks for Martioal experience , i dont know why i lvl up and ive check tree various of times and didnt notice that 3 points O_0 , thanks a lot once more) and info about gem lvl 20 + prism to vendor is super cool , i didnt know about that as well.
Will any health regen be able to replace immortal flesh? So if I get a rare belt with healthregen be able to replace it?
"
Heavyb wrote:
Will any health regen be able to replace immortal flesh? So if I get a rare belt with healthregen be able to replace it?
Yeah if you can get a similar amount of life regen on other gear, you can replace it. But only rare belt wont be enough to sustain rage, will need probably around 300 life regen from gear to be comfortable. If you check my non-budget version im using a Kikizaru ring instead for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info