Unique 3D art

Looks nice.

Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
I mean, Femurs has unique art, but that wasn't really released with the expansion per se. I'm still just waiting for Doedre's Scorn to get 3D art, because that's going to look fucking amazing once it does.
"
AielloA wrote:
I mean, Femurs has unique art, but that wasn't really released with the expansion per se. I'm still just waiting for Doedre's Scorn to get 3D art, because that's going to look fucking amazing once it does.

I've been waiting for it too! One of my favorite unique items for its overall design.
same name in-game
Another for the list

Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
What's the general rules for skin transferring weapons? Can you only ST a dagger onto a dagger, or can you use any one-handed weapon, or only swords maybe? I've usually kept my skin transfers to armour/shields, so I'm not sure on the rules for weapon typing and I don't want to waste a skin transfer trying to find out.
-From my OP (on skin transfers)

"

Any type of armour may be used to replace each other. Evasion can replace Armour or Energy Shield. However weapons are not interchangeable. A one handed axe cannot replace a one handed sword. Also note that there are different types of swords; thrusting and one handed swords, these swords are also not interchangeable. There are also scepters and one handed maces that cannot be interchanged. For example you could not use a Brightbeak skin in place of a Nycta's Lantern. Some unique accessories like amulet, rings, and belts have alternative visual effects that may or may not work with the skin transfer microtransaction.

Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452

Jack the axe, just in case no one posted it before. The axe talks as well which is pretty cool.
"
Shengo wrote:
What's the general rules for skin transferring weapons? Can you only ST a dagger onto a dagger, or can you use any one-handed weapon, or only swords maybe? I've usually kept my skin transfers to armour/shields, so I'm not sure on the rules for weapon typing and I don't want to waste a skin transfer trying to find out.

Yes, weapons are specific to their base type. You can't skin a 1-hand axe with that of a scepter for example. Armour is universal in that so long as it's a helmet or a chest or a pair of boots, it can be skinned with any helmet, chest or boot pieces you have.

I have asked about this before, but it would be cool if GGG just made weapons totally universal. They could bar things like skinning an axe with a bow, but they should at least let you skin items that don't affect the character's stance. So being able to skin 2-handers with other 2-handers, no matter if they are an axe or mace or staff would go a long way.

With that said, some MTXes are universal. The radiant blade MTX (sword) can be applied to any two-handed mace, axe or sword. Your character's stance doesn't change to that of a sword wielder so it looks a bit awkward if you're applying it to a mace/axe as you end up holding the blade, but at least it can still be applied.

I heard they are working on a better system so hopefully they loosen up the purse strings in the process and let skin transfer apply to more items. It certainly wouldn't hurt sales.
Deliver pain exquisite

Last edited by wichen on Mar 29, 2016, 8:26:56 PM
i want Soul Mantle 3d art
it looks badass

or maybe cloak of defiance
but Soul Mantle is cooler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info