Unique 3D art

Got a little request, Can anybody post a picture of Alt Art Thousand Ribbons with Skull hood (preferably on a witch).

Want to know if the hood clips through the armour, like other hood models.
SyntaxTError
So I bought cloak of defiance expecting to have an awesome hooded cloak on my character from now on. But it's just a regular old lacquered garb for me. I've seen videos of the hooded cloak, so I'm a bit confused o.O
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
So I bought cloak of defiance expecting to have an awesome hooded cloak on my character from now on. But it's just a regular old lacquered garb for me. I've seen videos of the hooded cloak, so I'm a bit confused o.O

Should check the thread before you assume. Cloak of Defiance currently has no 3d art. What you saw was a skin.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
terrex wrote:
Imgur messing with quality :(

Void battery alt art

Looks awesome man. Thanks for posting.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

Should check the thread before you assume. Cloak of Defiance currently has no 3d art. What you saw was a skin.

What skin? I looked all over (in the store as well, mind you) for an alternate skin and didn't find one. I was only able to find it in all the threads and youtube videos on other players, no mention of how they got it.
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Apr 30, 2014, 6:47:48 PM
"
LOISS wrote:
Awesome atziri!!!!
And what about incandescent heart? Has a 3D art? ?

Just found one of these, it doesn't :(

Looks like a normal saintly.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:

What skin? I looked all over (in the store as well, mind you) for an alternate skin and didn't find one. I was only able to find it in all the threads and youtube videos on other players, no mention of how they got it.

Mind posting a screenshot of this Chest Armor?
"
diiiP wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Mind posting a screenshot of this Chest Armor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF2tIA0Zmf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn95IcWQ3VI

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/709248 (Hard to tell, but looks like same chest in video)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance

But when I equip it, it's just a regular lacquered garb. I've searched far and wide for an mtx or alternate art and haven't found one. If you have any information I'd appreciate it.
-----
Bug Fixes:
Looks like Zahndenthus' to me.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on May 1, 2014, 7:17:27 PM
"
Looks like Zahndenthus' to me.

Oh, now I understand. He used an MTX to make his "lacquered garb" look like a zahndenthus.

When that other guy said he used a skin, I thought he meant an alternate skin for the actual cloak of defiance.

Meh :( I could do that I guess, I've got 50 points, but I'm a little heartbroken now that I can't really have a ghost-cloak. :( I thought at the least he was using a mtx for cloak of defiance, lol. Zahndenthus is really reddish, I guess that other guy turned down his red color or something.
-----
Bug Fixes:
Last edited by Legatus1982 on May 1, 2014, 7:44:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info