[BDS] Small adult casual guild recruiting

PM sent sir.
🔮 Embracing the Exile's Path | Crafting EPIC Adventures 🔮 | Master of Builds Someday... 🛠️ | My journey through Wraeclast knows no bounds! 🌟 | Check out my profile for a realm of creativity 🌐 | Unleashing the true potential of the Atlas, one build at a time! 🌌 #PathOfExileFanatic 🎮
Hey! I'm a relatively new player looking to join a guild as we head into Affliction next month.

I'm a family man with a baby on the way, so I can't say I'll be in Discord a whole lot, but I'm typically happy to jump in VC when I can.

You guys seem like a chill group, perfect for the style of guild I need and the way I play the game. I'd like to hop in and check you guys out, if you'll have me.

User: @XaeSword
Sounds great! I really enjoy the game, sadly none of my friends do, so I'm on the prowl for mates that also enjoy Path of Exile, and so far this sounds like a great bunch.
I've been in 3 guilds before this and none of them have an active voice chat, not even on league launch! Hopefully this will be a better experience than those :)
Looking for a home where people are actually on lol. I tend to play a LOT of the Leagues, and been playing since metamorph.

Cheers!

IGN: Nissus_TOTAWL
Looking to get a better understanding of the game, I feel like I ultimately brick every character I play.
Hiya! I'm interested in joining! I have a few questions though, please send a PM!
I’m interested in joining up with your team. I’m still learning the game and just recently came back after a couple of years away from the game. Please send me your discord and I’ll jump into your chat. My discord is @dadefatsaks or send me your disc info if that’s easier.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info