[3.23] Lightning Tendrils of Eccentricity - Frostblink - MoM - Block - Balanced & Robust - Ubers

"
eminay wrote:
Hey, thank you for your interest ♥

Actually, I have a video but it is recorded right after Crucible league, so it is a bit old. I didn't want to upload it because it is outdated, and the quality of the video is poor. But because of my studies, earlies I can record a current state of the build would be in around February which is kinda too far ahead :D I'll check out the video and try to upload it (I have to find it first since it is in my old drive :D). I know that there should be at least a video, or a proof of concept, at this point :D

As for charms, I added them to the guide in Q&A. Thanks for pointing it out!

thank you for dedicating time to reply and wish you the best with ur studies , i will check ur charm selection out as for the video no hurry mate , tho i got a question would frostblink of wintry blast work with this build even tho it got like .85 cast time and not instant ? or it would ruin the fungals etc, because being able to spam the frostblink of wintry blast would feel great if it does ruin the channeling and stationary buffs and effects.
"
SlinceNDice_ wrote:

thank you for dedicating time to reply and wish you the best with ur studies , i will check ur charm selection out as for the video no hurry mate , tho i got a question would frostblink of wintry blast work with this build even tho it got like .85 cast time and not instant ? or it would ruin the fungals etc, because being able to spam the frostblink of wintry blast would feel great if it does ruin the channeling and stationary buffs and effects.

Thank you very much for your good wishes!! ♥

Frostblink of Wintry Blast is usable. You are right, it has the potential to mess up the stationary effects. You can almost spam normal Frostblink too as long as you hit a few monsters with it. Since LTE now needs 6 Pulses, normal Frost Blink makes more sense. If you blink with Wintry Blast on 4th or 5th Pulse, you lose your investment on that Stronger Pulse because Pulse counter would go back to 1. On the other hand, there is a chance to miss your target with the Stronger Pulse if you blink anyways :D But now Stronger Pulse have 150% More AoE bonus, which makes "missing your target" a bit less likely to happen.

I haven't check this new Frostblink, but I guess it won't be a problem and work along with the build. Build is not the fastest, so I think being able to spam your movement ability would feel better, I agree :D Alternatively, you can use both of them, normal one for bossing, and Wintry is for moving :D There's no limit hahaha If you give them a try, please let us know how they felt :D

EDIT: I tried them both and Wintery Blast is great for the build. The map clearing now works great with it.
Last edited by eminay on Feb 7, 2024, 12:22:46 AM
remove
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 22, 2024, 2:11:42 PM
"
remove

🫡
+
Is this league start viable / going to be updated for 3.24 as it looks cool!
"
Is this league start viable / going to be updated for 3.24 as it looks cool!

I am really sorry for late reply. I don't think it can league start but you can play this as a second character to complete challenges/content if you are looking for such build.
Last edited by eminay on Apr 7, 2024, 12:34:10 PM
"No Siphoning" variant has 2 Frost Shields?
Odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info